HSBC Employee Reviews for Operations Manager

-Good place to start a career -supportive employer -gender diversity and value your culture background. -Perfect place to enhance communications skill and boost confident level
Place that can help you boost your career. The place that you can learn a lot. New faces and new challenges to face. A lot of department which you can cross learn.
Pros
Time is flexible
Its a learning platform for fresh graduates. There is always path to advance if you are hardworking. Job requires long hours of working.
Pros
good compensation
Cons
odd working hours
In HSBC I have learned a lot since the day I have joined till now, lots of activitiy and learning and development is very good and the training that I have attended.
Good working and learning experience. And good working environment.Typical work day duties includes working closely with clients. Knowledge of all product offered is essential in the role of Customer Experience associate. You must be able to identify issues and provide solutions and products to help better and deepen the client-bank relationship. By doing so you build a rapport with the client and the depend on you as a reliable source to handle their business/ banking affairs.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?
  1. Operations Manager