HSBC Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

if given the opportunity, I will join again. a good place to work, career growth is everywhere, good senior. A nice environment to grow. good work culture, work-life balanced
Pros
good environment
Cons
sometimes neeed stay-back
One of the best places to work. Humanity is seen at all levels. People are treated as such not like slaves. Growth opportunities. Great working environment.
HSBC has a good workplace culture and works on good technologies. The team i am woking with is great. Since HSBC follows Agile methodology, so a typical day at work stats with a stand up. As a software engineer one is responsible for delivering 8-11 story points every sprint.
Ok to work with hsbc Good annual pay good bonuses good benefits Ok management Good managers Lot of hierarchies Less motivating to grow Less job security
Not for learners. They dont pay you enough. The management is a lot of incometent people. You though have a nice work life balanace and if you have a relaxed manager you can take a lot of WFH too.
GOOD place. Lot of politics. Slow paced since its a bank. uses ancient technology . Cultural stress. No clean food to eat .Over all ok place to work.reputation is great .
Pros
no pros
Cons
lots of cons
They gave me the opportunity to learn, grow and apply my knowledge. Excellent work environment, very smart and hard worker people. My leaders always gave me the support I needed, but encouraged me to develop my own skills and start taking my own decisions based on my experience and what I have learned from them. Plenty of opportunities to learn more things from people from my own country and from other countries.
Very good experience, very skilled people, good opportunities to learn and advance in your career. People collaborates, helps you and teaches you. You learn a lot from your colleagues and leaders, as well as from your managers. You have the opportunity to learn emerging technologies and methodologies. Besides a very good culture and environment.
worked there as sde on legacy ibm iseries, though i got opportunities to work on new technologies like node ,angular, but still growth opportunity is less .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?
nice experience with this organization working as a software engineer. nice team with a nice manager and a great environment. will refer always to opt
it feels good to be part of company which give you your personal life and work life balance. Apart from work there are many activities done in dept. which is quite good and makes the life of the person stress free.
My experience with HSBC was short, just more than a year or so. I had a nice time networking with a wide array of colleagues and understanding how the bank functions. It is a cool place to work.
My teammates were very supportive. Especially managers are very helpfull. They focus on human health that is healthiest human system. Very helpful.
Management has consideration for all employees, gives proper care and attention to work done at all levels with due respect and allocates budget for parties and get to gethers.
With an excellent management team HSBC was a good place to gain knowledge and experience to become successful in one's career. Would recommend working there if ever given a chance.
My friend worked so I need to work It was social environment good enterprise It was good People were good and helping Caring Awsum environment of CEO n good response of them.
Productive culture and the learning curve are high. I have explored a lot of things ane able to survive the client's need. Worked extensively in mainframe technologies, which comprise VSAM, COBOL, DB2 and JCL. Prepared test cases in all test regions like SIT and successfully did the production deployment process. Designed and developed CSR's as per business requirements and used JIRA, Kanban board and Scum methodology to log assigned requests
HSBC is my first company in which I have learned a lot, I have learned many new things n HSBC's culture is very good here as well as work is done with entertainment, in which I have participated many times and learned a lot there is a workshop in which I have been consistently participating and learning a lot. According to me, HSBC is a WOMEN supportive company as well
-Good work-life balance -Very good opportunities to learn cutting-edge technologies. -Opportunity to collaborate with a global employee & customer-base.
I have been to this place since 1 year. Awesome place to learn new things, meet nice people in a supportive environment. Great office area to work as well.
Worst experience with reference to salary structure. Not good for experience one but training is way beyond good. Overall learning experience is great.