HSBC Employee Reviews for Tax Advisor

Found 1 review matching the search
Regular day at work will be busy sorting out legacy issues in the midst of regulatory and compliance advancement. Mostly learned how things are rapidly changing, and you have to be curious enough to invent new solutions and thought process Management style is still largely pre-historic, still i'm the boss, just listen, so there isn't much you CAN achieve because your ideas and solutions is subject to management approval, and it probably just 'isn't good enough' Workplace culture i guess is the same as any other MNC, very political, and monetary rewards is given to people who come in late, have 2 hours lunch, and largely spend their time on FB, instagram etc and stay until 10pm, and all the while complaining that there's too much to do Hardest part is to have integrity and to want to do it right. I guess the enjoyable part of the job is that we have problems for me to sort out, that to me, is the part that is the most fun, But it is not fun trying to explain to your boss the problem and the proposed solution.
Pros
better medical benefits
Cons
Non-flexible work hour.