Here to help
Information from HSBC:
HSBC Employee Reviews for Telemarketer
Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,660 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Good working environment with open minded people and good communication with others. Managed to have a community that challenged as well as train. Would be good to develop skills and grow as an individual as well as a company with an environment like this.
Cheap foods in cafe, gym ready, stress room ready.
Pretty strict when it comes to call floor's rules.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
A very nice working environment and able to have top to down communication without any restriction. All the staff can have a free communication and able to provide any feedback whether is good or back. HSBC is open to receive all the feedback from employee.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 13,660 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about HSBC
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at HSBC?21 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at HSBC?15 people answered
- What is the interview process like at HSBC?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at HSBC?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at HSBC?5 people answered
- How are the working hours?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at HSBC?5 people answered
- Does HSBC require background check? What kind of background check does HSBC do and how long does HSB…5 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at HSBC?5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at HSBC?4 people answered
See all questions and answers
HSBC Reviews by Job Title