Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from HSBC:

HSBC Salary & Benefits reviews

Malaysia266 reviews
good place to work for fresh graduate as a career starter but not suitable for experienced job seeker as they don't offer high salary.
their call center management are really slow in promoting their staff. I've seen one of their staff who have worked for 10 years and yet still a call center agent.
Highly competitive and collaborative work culture, a bank to focus on high standard delivery to its client and staff. Very good benefits and compensation.
HSBC is the best place to work and there are a lot of benefits for staff. The salary that the company offer arr based on the qualification and its more higher than other bank.
Due to short break does, we are not allowed us to mingle much with our friend an hardly have time to spent with friends or participate in any activities.
Pros
updated system and technology at advance level
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
i like to work here becoz the management was so good i am so enjoy working here, benefit are good and the friend aso very nice, paid very fare, job scope also not though
1. learn to communicate
2.learn how to be independent

3. good experience i ger when work in international organization.

4. learn how ro do team work.

5. traning provided
Pros
free bus
Cons
short break
It was fun place to work and has in house cafeteria,gym,Playing room,vending machine,internet kiosk and etc.

This is a nice place to work for a beginner especially you can gain lots of knowledge in banking industries.

For a fresh graduate this is a good place to start with better salary and reputable organization.

They provide free transport ( DTS )
Pros
Core Leave Is The Best ( 14 days Off Straight )
Cons
Too many competitor for next level position. Piers
HSBC was my 1st employer and having worked with the same organisation for 34 years - there it's anything else I need explain.

It was an amazing journey where I was given the opportunity to build my skills and knowledge of the securities industry. Lots of teamwork, support and understanding - just like a big family!

Weeding out the handful of self-centered and micro-managing leaders.............. it will become the greatest place to work.
Pros
Flexible work, Medical benefits, External training, Overseas posting
Cons
Short deadlines, long hours
Fast-paced environment, compensation used to be competitive, good work life balance. Overall, manual systems but good working exposure with lots of in house trainings
I enjoy working in Hsbc with a good environment and safety workplace.
Teamwork is important with all the colleagues.

Punctuality and fast learner is important to finish the urgent task on time.

Every month we have free lunch or breakfast given by manager.

Every year we have family day and dinner.

We have short break and medical card benefit.

My department offering Vss to all the staff.
- standard work procedure on a daily basis
- hardest part was the excessive overtime during the major upgrades

- however we get paid well for overtime
The benefit of working here is excellent staff benefits, worklife balance and you can get to work with different races of colleagues. The only downside is politics issue need to resolve within management level. Low career advancement. and yearly bonus based on individual performance.
Pros
Maternity Leave up to 4 months, insurance coverage, good increment
Regular day at work will be busy sorting out legacy issues in the midst of regulatory and compliance advancement.

Mostly learned how things are rapidly changing, and you have to be curious enough to invent new solutions and thought process

Management style is still largely pre-historic, still i'm the boss, just listen, so there isn't much you CAN achieve because your ideas and solutions is subject to management approval, and it probably just 'isn't good enough'

Workplace culture i guess is the same as any other MNC, very political, and monetary rewards is given to people who come in late, have 2 hours lunch, and largely spend their time on FB, instagram etc and stay until 10pm, and all the while complaining that there's too much to do

Hardest part is to have integrity and to want to do it right.

I guess the enjoyable part of the job is that we have problems for me to sort out, that to me, is the part that is the most fun, But it is not fun trying to explain to your boss the problem and the proposed solution.
Pros
better medical benefits
Cons
Non-flexible work hour.
Commission paid monthly with salary, work life balance, travel free, sales convention, salary increament, medical coverage for children, health care, charity activities
Pros
Bonuses paid
Cons
Weekend activities
Good environment,flexible working hours, bonus and increment every year. A good team player in hsbc and often organised parties when it comes to festivities.
Pros
Child welfare
Cons
Healthcare
What a typical day in HSBC is just the same with all the companies around the world. Workload will contribute to your stress level. However, I firmly believe that it's on us. Pressure and stress are there but what matters is on how we act on this. if we will let the pressure gets in our way, you will not deliver what is expected of you. Managing stress is what you need to learn.That is what I have learned from HSBC. Management are very eager to help you cope with the stress. They will spend time talking to you on how they can help. They're very much willing to extend their helping hands. Work culture is really awesome. Though, you are a having a lot of workload, management will ensure that you will enjoy your stay in the company and ensuring to maximize work life balance. The hardest part of the job,I guess, the workload but I have learned and mastered to manage my time. So, I must say it was not really difficult but it was a challenge that I was really up to. The most enjoyable was you are a family.
Pros
work culture, awesome boss, good medical benefits, good compensation package, brand, family
Cons
workload but if you know how to manage, it will not be a con
Has a lot of security and benefits, public hjdays are renumerated into leave so more flexible when it comes to personal plans. Strict in performance and timing but promises reward if you work hard.
Our work culture at HSBC was very fixed where when we clocked in and start our work immediately. If we stayed longer than 9 hours HSBC will pay OT which is fun part for us.
Pros
paid ot
Cons
short breaks
My first job.

Enjoyed the Customer Service aspect tremendously.

Work hours were based on UK timing. took a toll on my health.

Great team spirit and collaboration.
A good place to work. The company provide gym facilities, games room, a cozy cafeteria and etc. The odd timing work make it a little bit hard to cope.
To advance in career is difficult as some area u have to take the Team Manager's heart and win it-not fair.
Benefits very good.
Salary very good.

Company provides transportation to certain areas, fees borne by company. Events, birthdays all are celebrated in a family-friendly environment.
Pros
Good salary, good benefits
Cons
No free food for staffs, difficult to climb up another position, as it depends on how u are holding the Managers heart.