HSBC Employee Review

HSBC was a great place to work

19 November 2018
What a typical day in HSBC is just the same with all the companies around the world. Workload will contribute to your stress level. However, I firmly believe that it's on us. Pressure and stress are there but what matters is on how we act on this. if we will let the pressure gets in our way, you will not deliver what is expected of you. Managing stress is what you need to learn.That is what I have learned from HSBC. Management are very eager to help you cope with the stress. They will spend time talking to you on how they can help. They're very much willing to extend their helping hands. Work culture is really awesome. Though, you are a having a lot of workload, management will ensure that you will enjoy your stay in the company and ensuring to maximize work life balance. The hardest part of the job,I guess, the workload but I have learned and mastered to manage my time. So, I must say it was not really difficult but it was a challenge that I was really up to. The most enjoyable was you are a family.
Pros
work culture, awesome boss, good medical benefits, good compensation package, brand, family
Cons
workload but if you know how to manage, it will not be a con
20 April 2016
-Normal working hours, 9-5. But I will normally extend my working hours to ensure my task is completed
-People culture and time management

-Management is well aware on the current status of what is happening

-I am having a well relationship with the co-workers

-Hardest part is to close the knowledge gap and to evidence how the Policy work

-To liaise with Regional and Global team and this has improve my communication skills and showing my capability
1 July 2020
wish to go back working with HSBC . Now with my experience looking for better position for career advancement. I have be in the industry almost 20 years. And experience in mortgages and bank insurance products. So this is my interest. Helping people for wealth management.
Pros
Knowledge and advance services cultures
Cons
They should support career opportunity
25 June 2020
It was a pretty slow and easy to pick up job as we only gave out flyers and pull in potential buyers but the overall work experience was fun as I got to meet different types of people