Halliburton

Halliburton Employee Reviews

Malaysia68 reviews
Halliburton ( Malaysia - Senai )
Is a very good company to work with. Very strict in health & safety.

If i got a chance to work with Halliburton again, it will be my pleasure. I was a mechanical assembler before dealing with packers & completion tools. Its a very fun job.. u learn new thing everyday.
When we think about having fun, Looking at the pile of documents lying on your desk and the deadline you have to meet, fun at the workplace, Fun happy learning moment.
High stress job, but that is the nature of the oilfield service company. Good people, friendly, collaborative teamwork in project planning and execution is the way. Generally an open door attitude.
Halliburton has a good culture and has safety environment. The company provides good benefits and let you grow on your own initiative. It is very wonderful to work in Halliburton.
We prepare for the job checking that all the equipment was ready to go. we performed test in all computers system and hardware related to the job such as ranarex gas meter, dead weight balance, ph and density meters, pressure and temperature transducers. at the end of the day all service sheet for each equipment service was filled and file. Did housekeeping in the work area
Always demanded to be productive and responsive to every problem encountered.
Can solve problems properly.

A well-organized work schedule for everyone
You are in good hand if you work on Halliburton. Compensation is well paid even if not much on days off. Training is open to everybody specially to the new comer.
Pros
Free accommodation for ex-pats
Cons
lack of days off
As i was there during the tenure of my internship, I was exposed to the various processes such as make-up, pressure testing and load out of the assemblies.

Additionally, i had a lot of interaction with key project members - internally and externally (mainly third party inspectors)
I have an amazing boss. He really takes care of his subordinates.
Overall it's an OK company. They could have improved in employees recognition for outstanding performance.
Cons
Employees Recognition
Controlling and handling tender incoming and distribution processes. once received from client we need to sort which department (product line) are involved on that tender. after that, if being approved by department (product line), we need to get approved to legal and finance department before we can continue for the next processes. after get approved, all department (product line, legal, tax, finance) doing their part and we need to sorting and complied the document accordingly based on client request. . meanwhile, the hardest part of the job, some management can not tolerant so well. it become more conflict when it time to submit the tender the management still can get solution so solve the problem.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
career advancement
As a DD Coordinator i work 6 weeks and 2 weeks off, free accommodation with per diem, even do you work as more than 12 hours a day Halliburton compensation is very well compensated.
Pros
Free accommodation, per diem, phone and good schedule
Cons
short break
It is a good place for yourself to be independent and work under stress because it will teach yourself a lesson how to manage your own work will lots of load. I been go through this working life and it is a very good experience to help myself build my own career path.
Good place to widen knowledge as company provide training and competency is a must to develep employee. But some have schedule and some have no schedule. Have to be on standby mode everytime to be ready to be called when on days off.
Great workplace with highest manufacturing technology and system. unlimited access to all oil and gas product in the world include new product or research product. Involve with bigger product and equipment with ease.
Pros
Unlimited knowledge
Cons
slow career development, restrict career path
Halliburton is a very large global corporation that serves high volume latest technology oil & gas services throughout the world.
This company has literally hundreds of positions available at any given time from entry to upper management levels.

Hard work is rewarded here and compensation benefits are normally of a high standard.

My career spanned from Lab Technician to field engineer to management over a twenty one year span.

In my latest years with the company certain philosophy changes and work ethics were not in my opinion a reflection of the early years.
Pros
Plenty of new opportunities, good remuneration, solid company
Cons
new directives and philosophies may have eroded company ethics
- Working in Halliburton is really challenging and providing good base in self-improvement.
- Multi-tasking handling in the job is really adding value in my job quality.

-In addition to that, quality time with family was taken care of too.
Halliburton is a good company that provides a safe working environment for every employee. It provides great health benefits and promotes equality regardless of race and religion.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
window of promotion is little to none
Fun and productive workplace, I have learned many skill about back load tools and machinery, very productive management,very good culture at workplace, the hardest part of the job is when have auditors and testing tool that we have done and the most enjoyable part of the job is when we success done all activity and satisfy work done
Pros
Full Time
Cons
short break and lunch
Good company and benefit for their employee.
Good in management in all area.

Management have profesional thinking.

Excellent in Safety and teamwork.

On job training and awareness is highly provided.
Pros
Family benefit
Cons
Na
A global company with good environment but during current oil & gas industry, all position is unstable & we do not receive any salary increament since 4years ago
# I'm enjoy to working here for a few years.. 5day /7. Flexible time and best work place to stay.
#SAP system & buddy system were practice here

#The best management team

# Flexible time & good enough to take a rest time

# trying to learn how to use all the code in SAP

# closing time