HappyFresh

HappyFresh Employee Reviews

Malaysia6 reviews
Nice working environment, with unformal attire, but the space of the office is quite small, but got pantry and free food flow. Nice leaders, the staff feel comfortable with such environment
I really like the culture and management and how HappyFresh take care of each employee but Consideration about wages need to be done to stay up next to rivals for all employees.
Have weekly meeting that is very important to have a review for any progress. Good teamwork as a company which is it keep suppporting each other evetho at different department. Small company with big vision.
However, the management is quite inefficient. No job security regardless how much effort you've put into due to the practice of favoritism. There is no sense of appreciation thus it contributes to high employee turnover.
I spend the majority of my time developing and implementing our strategic plan for the coming quarter, as well as building and adjusting detailed plans for resource allocation so that we are properly aligned to the business priorities. The remainder of the time is spent in staff management, project management, budgeting and status meetings. So about 60% of my time is spent in strategic activities, meaning one month or more into the future, while 40% of my time is spent in tactical activities, delivering in the present.
Cultivating happy employees and a fresh work-environment with team-bonding activities and team-meals. Every department works at quick paces to provide customers with the best experience e-commerce B2C can provide.
Pros
health policy
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HappyFresh?