Harvest Academy

Harvest Academy Employee Reviews

A great work environment.

It is a great work environment with friendly workmates. The school also provides opportunities for teachers to go through trainings that help them to be professional.

Need attention

Some policies need to be followed and implemented properly. Poor management of finance which leads to teachers not getting their monthly salary at the right time. Arrears from last year March still outstanding

Pros

Tea offered

Unpredictable place to work

In the middle of the school year the school ran out of funding to pay the teachers to work. So teachers were literally volunteering because of the kids. Its been times when we thought we were getting a 2 week check only to receive a 1 week check and sometimes no check. The teachers were forced to apply for unemployment. Quite shameful if you ask me. For a Christian school I expected so much better.

Pros

You will fall in love with the kids

Cons

You run a risk of not getting paid one day.

Good entry-level experience.

Overall, the organization is good for an entry-level educator or part-time substitute teacher. Certification as a teacher is required, if longevity with the company is desired.

A great place to work.

Harvest Academy is an excellent place to work . If you like helping children learning and teaching them then this is the job for you. It is extremely rewarding when you see the students graduate.

Pros

A great job

Cons

No cons

Awesome Management/Staff & Christian Environment

As an employee of Harvest Academy, I can tell you that the Head of School is a selfless individual who has a heart for her employees and students. She only wants the best for them and will go out of her way to make sure your needs are met. We are ending our first year here at Harvest Academy, and we're already growing and reaching more families. We are a Fine Arts focused school, meaning we reach out to our communities through our Fine Arts ministry and spread the Gospel. Our mission is provide a Christ-centered environment that teaches our students strength, character, and compassion. This is truly an amazing environment for staff and students alike.

Instructor

Classes would begin late, and end early. Stressful due to the students in the class, management was rarely around when problems arose. Difficult to communicate with the program coordinator

Lots of non communication, not enough employees

Harvest hires lots of teenage girls that live at home and therefore don't care to call in to take off work,which makes it difficult for the other employees. Looking for employment that i can retire from with benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harvest Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits