Hilton

Hilton Employee Reviews

Hilton is the best company for work. I like work here. All management is friendly and very leadership. I like worke here because, specially in my department is so many knowledge i get there.
The Hilton provide many training programs and activities to increase team morale and strengthening bonds among colleagues. The training programs conducted also allows one to grow and take on new responsibilities; providing good chances to climb ranks.
i've gain more experience at Hilton Kuala Lumpur where they more concern about their employer. They give more training and provide more apportunity for career development.
I will be back if there is an opportunity to work in different location or even taking up new experience. Love meeting with new people and being in a structure and organize company.
its a stressful environment for those who is willing to work in an stressful and challenging environment as well its challenging based on mentally and physically
it is a good place to work as we move as a team, to give best exceptional service to our guest .the motivation is good as the GM vision and the management vision is very clear in order to motivate the team, personally i want to be here longer as i need to move on in order to climb the ladder, family oriented culture working environment
All departments very hospitality and team work. Help each other.staff very friendly. Always giving training to improvement.excellent services and brand standard.
Good company to growth your career to next level. You can earn free of leadership skill, hospitality & art of service by special programme called HILTON UNIVERSITY.
Gain a lot of knowledge and able to learn alot about Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Completed my internship with excellence. learn new social skills and finished training as waiter in Hilton Hotel.
i love the workplace culture, with all the team work with the top management. i have learned a lot from my manager and the whole F&B team. the most enjoyable part is the culture it self.
Always had a chance to learn and improve myself with the help of my senior colleagues. They were very helpful. I learned how to be patient and productive in workplace
I hope i can work againt with Hilton bcoz hilton give me very good memoreble moment, Experiant and knowlage..hilton treat us as famli they have team building to the staff and also hilton provite training for staff to improve... Thank you Hilton KL..
I think Hilton is one of the famous Hotels and have a deal rate 5 star.You need to prepare Black skirts / pants and black shoes for f&b ,Maybe only allowed wearing hijab if u prefer to work at Banquet, but for f&b ,u need to look fresh . They have prepare all staff t shift, food and so on..but u only need to prepare pants and black shoes.. Tq
It was fun to work here and everyone is friendly. We have employees cafe and relax room where employees can take a break or sleep during rest hour. However if you work as a front office or in concierge you have to stand up all the time.
Pros
free lunch and 2 day off work per week
Of all my internships I actually enjoyed my time at Hilton the most because there I learnt that it is never easy anywhere in the industry and that I have to strive and work the hardest to improve myself no matter in work or human interactions.
Pros
2 days off
Working in Hilton Petaling Jaya is quite an experience in a sense that I really do learn a lot especially in my workplace- Executive Floor Lounge. Challenging yet it may be able to help you develop your character and personality in a good way. Engaging with guests and giving them proper service would definitely create a good impression towards the establishment
Pros
Free Food, Good ambiance
Cons
No break time
My career started as a Teppanyaki Chef and I was working in an open kitchen, where customers will be sitting in front of the teppanyaki while waiting for their food to be served. I've learned how to interact with customers and it was really interesting to see how different customers react.
Working in Hilton Kuala Lumpur is tough for an intern because of the number of works and shifts of rotation. It was an unforgettable experience to work there as I get to learn a lot of things from all the different departments. Hilton KL thought me the importance of teamwork when it comes to work, we always have to be reliable for our teammate when they needed help. Also, it provides me with a platform where I get to learn while working.
Pros
Get to experience working in different department
Cons
Long hours with low paid
during my 6 months as Intern, there is a lot of things to learn yet so little time to do so. There was some issue with some of the staffs but its all good in the end. Would give a rating of 3/5 overall.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
no overtime pay, yet commission is deducted when sick leave is applied
all shift i am doing everyday knowledge and skill passion greeting respect they was help a lot culture we are sharing and caring chines new , deepavali, Christmas culture festival time. less team member time. its was busy time. its more interst
Pros
skill and knowledge
Cons
the salary not enuf
i worked at Hilton casually when i was in college. i went to work during weekend and semester break to gain own pocket money. basically they took college/universities student to work as a banquet casual staff during big events held at Hilton.