Hirose Electric (M) SDN. BHD

Hirose Electric (M) SDN. BHD Employee Reviews

Malaysia8 reviews

Chaotic and old school

Old systems of work is still in place. No hand phone allowed and no communication tools are being used such as Teams. Not a place for those who are tech savvy and loves cross communication without any hierarchical issues.

Pros

Paid lunches

Cons

Short break, frequent meeting

Its a good beginning for fresh grad. Do not expect high salary there but the company is stable with bonus.

Management needs a change. Seniority rule there and they work based on favouritism. no job description and they practice multi skill eventually make employees to work for other job role as well (poor management in job description )

Pros

subsidised meal, free uniforms, parking free

Cons

medical benefits not so good (no dental), like school environment; too many rules, even lunch have to be on a specific time, no specific job description; multi skill and make you do a lot of work

productive and fun with activity outside

good invairement , good culture , no resist and respect itch other.company also have budget for outside activity, example badminton and futsal, free for all staff every week, increment every years, bonus 2time every years and annual diner/company trip.

Pros

free lunch every day

Cons

less medical budjet.300/years

Team work and fast response to customers complain

I have learned how to handle customer complain systematically.And reply our improvement plan and permanent action. The most hardest part of the job is when our production face quality issue from the components we purchase that leads to our production dept to stop production and stoppage cost is very high.Its impact is very costly its a chain impact.

Always do the same work everyday, no job scope for each position, anyone can do anything, no guideline and guidance. Learn how to handle daily job to become easy to complete. Learn by yourself. management totally poor. No experience management skills. Workplace very uncomfortable since the culture is still the same since 20 years ago. There is no improvement and slow progress. Hardest part of the job is need to cover other mistakes during audit. The most enjoyable during annual leave and company trip.

Pros

Free lunch, medicals, parking

Cons

Short breaks, praying time, safety, hygiene, working culture

its good for gain experience

i enjoy working here and its give me lot of experience . but for management its to bad . the most i like here are the benefit that employee will got are 2x bonus per year .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short break

Productive and maintain in our business

- working together with our employers to get more opinion with other brain. - make a meeting for discuss any problem. - make more improvement competition to make employer always give more opinion to improve for company.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short break, health

Fun workplace, really on time company, nice culture come from japan

At this company, i always prepared what to do and always ready for any possible outcome or problem that will happened. I learn about timing at this company and time really is gold and i also learn about die maintenance and repair the die, solve the problem of the die. The culture of this company is really good and hardest part of this job is when the die damage without any reason and most enjoyable part of this job is their facilities. I want to find another company because i don't fit in the die maintenance department and i must find other section to amplify my knowledge about manufacturing design

Pros

free lunch, mosque, car/motorcycle park

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hirose Electric (M) SDN. BHD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits