Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn Employee Reviews

Build Team spirit in all activities which organised by company and training was the full support to guide on daily task and able to enhance on the product knowledge.
at Holiday Inn Glenmarie all of the staff are very friendly and helpful. as a trainee, I learned a lot of techniques and skills in food preparation and also to keep the workplace clean and tidy always.
I have been training there for 10 months to accomplish my diploma.Staff and leaders are great , the environment was perfect. Definitely love and enjoying working at Holiday Inn Melaka!!
Pros
free food
Cons
short break
Excellant experienced with vast opportunity. Good relationship right from upper management and team members. Keep good communication with customer in line with comfort food and clean rooms.
Must always come early and wearing uniform nice and clean.must always focus to the main menu so we can serve the food quality and do perfect taste.m must be patient at all times .so we can work nicely with our co Staff
Cons
Just take rest and think about the next job
It is a starting place for me after my degree studies. They giving me opportunity to work as account assistant and cross training to all over the department and until now become an accountant.
Pros
Learning place
Cons
Limited growing
As I work with then under agent so its not much better actually I want work under direct company , but here they are not allowed me as I passport holder .
Great place and fun place to work with the group, learn and gain knowledge especially in problem solving and deliver guest service. As Service manager, given chance to run the operation without supervision and appreaction given to all effors put in.
team work environment work place, involve in preparing yearly engineering budget, preparing presentation for the department, follow up on invoices and payment for the contractor, maintain staffs leave record
Pros
Free lunch and breakfast, free shuttle service for staffs
Cons
Nil
Enjoy learning new things when engaging in the different department. Appreciate the guidance given by my supervisors and those permanent staffs as they are really willing to teach me as well as show me their skills in performing their work. Understand the real working environment even more after the internship for three months.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Lack of employee training
4 Months as cost controller assistant. 4 Months until now as purchasing clerk. So much knowledge I earned. The management here is good and workplace culture here so comfortable.
Pros
Free lunch and parking
Cons
No overtime
have apperiance to handle or organised with goverment event or meeting.can handle in minimum time to declare and solve problem and always standby with plan B
Pros
have breakfeast
Cons
panel clinic better cover for all my family
Friendly working environment, less chances of growth. Unsatisfactory of salary package. Work life balance was there. Manager was quite attentive to all the staff.
Work together as a team and other staffs areso friendly. i have learnt about how to organised kitchen properly, work flow and make everything smoothly. The management is quite good. All the staffs are helpful. Willing to teach whatever i did not understand. The hardest part of the job is to keep omelette station smoothly. The most enjoyable part is to help Chinese kitchen for their chinese set menu for banquet.
-Strong work ethic. -immediate problem solving skills. -high level of self-confidence, -flexibility and multitasking skills. -Good experience. -Hard work
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare
typical is one of the best part of job learning.I have learn alot of things here about hotels peoples,varous department role as well.Culture i learn alot alot of races..We usually work together.most enjoyble part of the job is busy period,where we enjoy working.
Pros
free meal
Cons
not so long hours due to im fresh.
During the time when I was working for this company during my college's time, I learned how to serve guests and attend to their orders spontaneously on site. It was a very practical experience and fun work place.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
short breaks
A good company and brand, learnt a lot of management job,environment and culture very good always motivate people and give support to grow. Always practice work as team event from different department to archive the goal.We celebrate different with other people that give them opportunities to work with normal people.
Company has good benefits to its employees. Great and understanding boss. Working hours are fixed however colleagues are easy-going and fun. Great place to start a career.
Give good service to guest, responsibility to take care about guest requests and be confident to handle guest complain . Teamwork from the other departments is good .
Pros
Free meal and accomandation
Cons
Healthcare
Company work environment no bad, chef and senior staff willing to teach.They always give chances everyone to deal with guest and learn from lessons. Management need to improve more and a lot ,need concern to every staff. example salary problem , need a clear explanation to convinced them.
Pros
free meal for all staff
Cons
management less touch with staff
  1. Employee Reviews