Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn Employee Reviews

Malaysia30 reviews

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,358 reviews

More focus on company goal and teamwork

Build Team spirit in all activities which organised by company and training was the full support to guide on daily task and able to enhance on the product knowledge.

Gain experience

During the working experience here, I have learn how to do payroll/reports and learn how to do audit...Besides this two i also have learn how to issues the invoices and AR calls - collect payment from the Government & Corporate if they have outstanding with the hotels...

Good environment to work

at Holiday Inn Glenmarie all of the staff are very friendly and helpful. as a trainee, I learned a lot of techniques and skills in food preparation and also to keep the workplace clean and tidy always.

Love everything at there

I have been training there for 10 months to accomplish my diploma.Staff and leaders are great , the environment was perfect. Definitely love and enjoying working at Holiday Inn Melaka!!

Pros

free food

Cons

short break

I loved my time working at the HolidayHotel restaurant. It is where I first learned to be an effective, professional food and beverage server. Also co

I would like to achieve a position that will utilize my skills and enrich my knowledge in an area of competence, and will allow me to achieve my managerial, organizational and leadership skill in a unique profession.

Good vibe

Excellant experienced with vast opportunity. Good relationship right from upper management and team members. Keep good communication with customer in line with comfort food and clean rooms.

The hardest part off job even wr are not feeling well need to do our job because.this our responsibility.

Must always come early and wearing uniform nice and clean.must always focus to the main menu so we can serve the food quality and do perfect taste.m must be patient at all times .so we can work nicely with our co Staff

Cons

Just take rest and think about the next job

Great working place

It is a starting place for me after my degree studies. They giving me opportunity to work as account assistant and cross training to all over the department and until now become an accountant.

Pros

Learning place

Cons

Limited growing

Not much good

As I work with then under agent so its not much better actually I want work under direct company , but here they are not allowed me as I passport holder .

Fun place

Great place and fun place to work with the group, learn and gain knowledge especially in problem solving and deliver guest service. As Service manager, given chance to run the operation without supervision and appreaction given to all effors put in.

Fun work place

team work environment work place, involve in preparing yearly engineering budget, preparing presentation for the department, follow up on invoices and payment for the contractor, maintain staffs leave record

Pros

Free lunch and breakfast, free shuttle service for staffs

Cons

Nil

Fun workplace

Enjoy learning new things when engaging in the different department. Appreciate the guidance given by my supervisors and those permanent staffs as they are really willing to teach me as well as show me their skills in performing their work. Understand the real working environment even more after the internship for three months.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Lack of employee training

Fun and good work environment

4 Months as cost controller assistant. 4 Months until now as purchasing clerk. So much knowledge I earned. The management here is good and workplace culture here so comfortable.

Pros

Free lunch and parking

Cons

No overtime

not active with sport

have apperiance to handle or organised with goverment event or meeting.can handle in minimum time to declare and solve problem and always standby with plan B

Pros

have breakfeast

Cons

panel clinic better cover for all my family

Was a good working environment

Friendly working environment, less chances of growth. Unsatisfactory of salary package. Work life balance was there. Manager was quite attentive to all the staff.

Fun Workplace

Work together as a team and other staffs areso friendly. i have learnt about how to organised kitchen properly, work flow and make everything smoothly. The management is quite good. All the staffs are helpful. Willing to teach whatever i did not understand. The hardest part of the job is to keep omelette station smoothly. The most enjoyable part is to help Chinese kitchen for their chinese set menu for banquet.

Good job

-Strong work ethic. -immediate problem solving skills. -high level of self-confidence, -flexibility and multitasking skills. -Good experience. -Hard work

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Healthcare

good peoples are there.

typical is one of the best part of job learning.I have learn alot of things here about hotels peoples,varous department role as well.Culture i learn alot alot of races..We usually work together.most enjoyble part of the job is busy period,where we enjoy working.

Pros

free meal

Cons

not so long hours due to im fresh.

Banquet Waitress

During the time when I was working for this company during my college's time, I learned how to serve guests and attend to their orders spontaneously on site. It was a very practical experience and fun work place.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

short breaks

everything is good

A good company and brand, learnt a lot of management job,environment and culture very good always motivate people and give support to grow. Always practice work as team event from different department to archive the goal.We celebrate different with other people that give them opportunities to work with normal people.

Company has good benefits to its employees. Great and understanding boss. Working hours are fixed however colleagues are easy-going and fun. Great place to start a career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits