Honda
Coronavirus update
Information from Honda:

Honda Employee Reviews in Alor Gajah

Alor Gajah13 reviews
Involved in operation and management task. Free to proposed an idea for any improvement. Opportunity to propose and present to top management on our propose paper work.
The factory operates 24 hours in a shift. I have experience working in the factory according to the correct working order and can quickly do as required. Work management is very organized and always has the right job guidance. The hardest part is when we slip from side to side. While the most fun part is being able to work with a good friend and always working together to get things done safely.
1. Not too good enviroment lifestyle
2. No all worker are friendly

3. Worst management (for me)

4. Always push worker

5. Time not too flexible

6. Good food

7. Many skills we can get from this automotive company
Working environment is acceptable. The colleague of the department is friendly compare to others department.

The hardest part of the job is we have to get a lot approval when we run some project so we may delay the job. So it will affect your performance result.

This is a good company for your first job. You will learn how to run a company in good way from mistake.
Pros
Good bonus
Cons
Many task to do in one-time
as intern, there is not a lot benefit you are getting.
but, the experiences and knowledge are very useful and the working environment is very strict since you are working in the factory.

you also need to adapt japanese working culture.
Kantin best, makanan ada banyak menu, makan free setiap hari. Rehat yang mencukupi. Banyak faedah yg dapat. Rakan kerja peramah. Suasana kerja yang sangat tenang dan santai. Kejar output sehari berapa biji. Sampai target, semua melakukan 5s
Pros
Free meal everyday
Cons
Heavy work
the environment of workplace are very safe. the production always run on time base on daily target that need to be achieve. the management are so well arrange.
I have various experiences in many field; from dealing with customers to operating machine/robots/tools. I am also able to communicate with people of various background and levels.

I enjoy outdoor activities with people from workplace as to build our community as well as to keep a good healthy relations within employee/employer.
This company produce car and have many benefit for staff. Futhermore,the bonus given around 6 month/year.For new staff,management will give a clothes to work.
Pros
Free Lunch and clothes
-Many benefits provided
-Uniform provided

-Canteen provided

-Laundry provided

-Wide Car Park

-Supportive Team Member

-Learn how to work with multi-tasking task

-Learn how to communicate with many kind of people
Pros
Many benefits (Allounce, Medical, Bonus, etc)
Cons
Too many rules
I love the surrounding of workplace.
Everyone really helps each other to main good performance of the factory. Each engineer and technician will have a brief meeting every morning to discuss what should they do on that day.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
i learn about honda car, how to open and install that accessory cars, how to manage the leader order. the hardest part of job is when there become so many cars in one time that need to supplies.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
I,m can receive guidance and quick to learn something new
Can work hard and fast.

I have skill to do book keeping , I'm interesting in the positions offered.

I hope can consider my application and give me the opportunity to try the job how my skill and strengths for your clerk business planning.