Honda
Information from Honda:

Honda Employee Reviews for Trainee

Trainee3 reviews
Malaysia3 reviews
The management in this company is very good. the working culture which follows Japanese culture was also excellent for all the workers. I enjoyed having my internship here as all the workers are polite and easy going.
Worked in Honda, I learn to work according to Japanese culture where there is no boundaries between the manager and their subsidiaries. Besides, the uniform wears by the worker is same. There is a lot of experience I get during my internship 4 months in Honda. The colleagues is very helpful and working in the team. So, the task was given can be complete according to the time given. I'm enjoyed work in Honda because I'm not only learn in management site but I'm also learnt a little bit technical site. As overall, Honda i one of the best place for worked because we can get many experience.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
The SHO gives good inputs and knowledge about managing and preparing reports for company especially about safety, health and environment. There were a lot of new things I learned there and it was such a pleasure to be one of them.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short break
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Honda?