Honda
Information from Honda:

Honda Management reviews

Malaysia88 reviews
Multitasking work environment.
Involved in operation and management task. Free to proposed an idea for any improvement. Opportunity to propose and present to top management on our propose paper work.
no clear objective
non structure and no specific job description given by management, but it is good for you to learn much thing where you need to be multitasking and get to know thing out of your job area as well
Great company to start your career
Great platform to kickstart your career but can’t remain too long for your own sanity. Too many young guys competing for a limited position.

Learn as much as you can and absorb as much as possible.
Pros
Great pay, bonus twice a year, flexible hours
Cons
Management, office gossips
Punctual
Handling reporting to management
Admin and training coordinator
Document controller and department audit activity

Support for event management

Strait management for any task given.
Honda car manufacturing plant
The factory operates 24 hours in a shift. I have experience working in the factory according to the correct working order and can quickly do as required. Work management is very organized and always has the right job guidance. The hardest part is when we slip from side to side. While the most fun part is being able to work with a good friend and always working together to get things done safely.
Good
Great company for working...very good management..good company for working here..good environment...fast action, when accident happen...take care for workers
Honda
1. Not too good enviroment lifestyle
2. No all worker are friendly

Worst management (for me)
4. Always push worker
5. Time not too flexible

6. Good food

7. Many skills we can get from this automotive company
Steep Learning Curve
Good platform to jump start your career. Cross functional communication between departments and communication with top management for every task you are handling
Productive, fast paced environment
Giving best trainers to train you, i would like to work with the HQ rather than DEALERS because dealers u can't expect the same management, some are bad some are wise. it's important to pick the best company before you give your service for them.
Productive workplace
Good management and benefits
Good learning process for fresh graduates
Japanese working culture

Friendly colleague

Free meals

Helpful colleague

Clean environment
A very productive Company
I just working part-time at this company, so there is still a lot of things I didn't know about this company management. But, as part-time operator this company really care about their employee when they always give the operator rest every 2 hours.
Supportive team and easy communication among the staff
Working in Customer Support require me to communicate with other department as well as customer. Internal discussion is a breeze as other department shows their support and are willing to help to resolve customers issue.

Management also gave their best support to expedite the process and to provide extra care for our customer.

However being in a Japanese company where work matters, work life balance as in customer support department is not really balance as staff will tend to stay until late in the evening to settle off their job for the day. However excellent companys benefit and bonuses are able to compensate for this cons and staff are really eager with the benefits.
Pros
Supportive staff, benefits and bonuses
Cons
work-life balance
Great Bonus

Flexible Working Hour

Good Colleagues

Longer Working Hour
Not bad
I want be a staff at honda autoparts and can be work so nicely to improve honda production.The management is okey and so nicely and environment so happy.
Multiple knowledge of automotive
Gain much knowledge in automotive. Aware competitor progress for beating their reputation. Responsible management and secure employee welfare with benefit and flexibility of working hours. Very supportive colleague when other face difficulty and problem solving in team.
Pros
flexible working hour
Cons
not rotating job description
Productive and fun colleguees and peaceful environment
I have learned a lot at Honda although I am just a Sl1m Trainee there. Working at Honda is almost 10 hours per day. Despite of working, you didnt realize you work till 10 hours. Management is good. They will always have a briefing and meeting about staff, process of anything. As Honda is Japan company, the culture is also from there. Its not much but we still feel the Japan culture. Hardest part of the job is, adhoc; where you will always get a new job while you still struggling to finish current task. The most enjoyable part of the job is, you'll be surrounded by all the staff. They will not let you do hard task alone. We have each other's back and help each other.
Pros
Bonus, free lunch or hi-tea, flexible working hours
Cons
Almost 10 hours per day working, pressure of workload
productive
the environment of workplace are very safe. the production always run on time base on daily target that need to be achieve. the management are so well arrange.
Productive and fun workplace
Honda Malaysia give me a lot knowledge about the car , how to work and more. the workplace culture was very clean, fun work with them . the management was very good .
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Cons
healthcare
Workplace good, benefit good, culture between associate very excellent
Management good, work place safe and ergonomic, enjoy with my work and communication with others associate so good and very enjoyable. Many thing i have learned from HMSB
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
Lot of experience we get.
5 days working only
We learned how to dealing with the staff

Good management
The staff was friendly
The enjoyable part when the senior assist the junior.
Fun and a good environment in workplace
The management in this company is very good. the working culture which follows Japanese culture was also excellent for all the workers. I enjoyed having my internship here as all the workers are polite and easy going.