Honda
Coronavirus update
Information from Honda:

Honda Management reviews

Malaysia89 reviews
Involved in operation and management task. Free to proposed an idea for any improvement. Opportunity to propose and present to top management on our propose paper work.
A typical day for a production operator. Punched in, work, break, work, punched out. Learned to be an efficient worker, how to work fast yet calm under pressure, learned to communicate with various type people. Hardest part is when assembling components for large size vehicles, enjoyable part of the job-can finish assembling parts faster than anyone who worked at the station i worked.
Pros
free lunches, 3 break times
Cons
management issue, short breaks
Nice place to build my capability.

I have stayed with the company around 6 years 6 months, my experience builds from this company. Everyone treated me like family members.

I learn about sales, management and also accounting work, this company gives me lots of opportunities to learn everything from the beginning.

I resign from this company due to my mother need to proceed a serious operation and I have to take care her at least 6 months.
- 5 days a week from 8am to 5pm is a balanced between worktime and family
- Open learning environment because i can learn anything from everyone in every department here

- Good management and staff friendly
- Co-workers are great and skillful
- Challenging jobs sometimes when there are some emergencies

- My most enjoyable part of the job is free managing my work load, such as what to do first and what not as long as i get the job done on time.
Pros
Self work management
Cons
A bit low on salary
This company produce car and have many benefit for staff. Futhermore,the bonus given around 6 month/year.For new staff,management will give a clothes to work.
Pros
Free Lunch and clothes
Worked in Honda, I learn to work according to Japanese culture where there is no boundaries between the manager and their subsidiaries. Besides, the uniform wears by the worker is same. There is a lot of experience I get during my internship 4 months in Honda. The colleagues is very helpful and working in the team. So, the task was given can be complete according to the time given. I'm enjoyed work in Honda because I'm not only learn in management site but I'm also learnt a little bit technical site. As overall, Honda i one of the best place for worked because we can get many experience.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
Very suitable for fresh grad because can learn many aspects such as time management and self-discipline. Need to work ver fast in order to catch up target
Pros
improve self discipline
Cons
need to catch up daily target
Fun work place with supportive management. work fast because Japanese environment and need doing many type of job. Easy to talk with manager if have some of problem
If you dare to dream, Honda is the best place to make it materialized
day work.
I learnt that how to deal customers with their comfortably.

management for costumer satisfaction.
hardest part of this job was deal the hardest customers.

good co-operation from the co-workers.