Honda
Honda Employee Review

Honda car manufacturing plant

28 December 2019
The factory operates 24 hours in a shift. I have experience working in the factory according to the correct working order and can quickly do as required. Work management is very organized and always has the right job guidance. The hardest part is when we slip from side to side. While the most fun part is being able to work with a good friend and always working together to get things done safely.
3 March 2020
Same role
A place that you can build your career. Too many benefit that workers got. Medical , bonus ,and allowances. Need to focus all the time. More training from internal , that can develop your skill.
15 January 2018
Same role
Work in an organized work style, where-areas to test my sense capabilities, learns something new in order to develop my engineering skill, to be challenge for acknowledgment. Ambitious positively and realistic about teamwork chances of completing a task successfully
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
12 May 2020
Involved in operation and management task. Free to proposed an idea for any improvement. Opportunity to propose and present to top management on our propose paper work.