Honda
Honda Employee Review

Productive and fun colleguees and peaceful environment

17 December 2017
I have learned a lot at Honda although I am just a Sl1m Trainee there. Working at Honda is almost 10 hours per day. Despite of working, you didnt realize you work till 10 hours. Management is good. They will always have a briefing and meeting about staff, process of anything. As Honda is Japan company, the culture is also from there. Its not much but we still feel the Japan culture. Hardest part of the job is, adhoc; where you will always get a new job while you still struggling to finish current task. The most enjoyable part of the job is, you'll be surrounded by all the staff. They will not let you do hard task alone. We have each other's back and help each other.
Pros
Bonus, free lunch or hi-tea, flexible working hours
Cons
Almost 10 hours per day working, pressure of workload
4 March 2020
Same location
non structure and no specific job description given by management, but it is good for you to learn much thing where you need to be multitasking and get to know thing out of your job area as well
20 February 2020
Fun and relaxed work culture. I have learned lots of good things for future career and we work as a team to get the job done. Communication plays main role in achieve our target as a team.
3 February 2020
Great platform to kickstart your career but can’t remain too long for your own sanity. Too many young guys competing for a limited position.

Learn as much as you can and absorb as much as possible.
Pros
Great pay, bonus twice a year, flexible hours
Cons
Management, office gossips