Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews

I really feels good working at honeywell and the reason why i make a decision to resign from honeywell is about salary . From another side such as management and working environment thats no have any problem with me because i really enjoy with my boss and my teammates. They are really understood me and support me if i got any problem . Like i said , my reason why i want to resign from this company is just about salary .
Pros
Canteen subsidy
Cons
Salary
Flexibly working environment and you can change the process with team decision collectively. The team will not let you to be a lone in any decision making.
Pros
Great working environment and team players.
Cons
Na
Almost 10 years I been working at Honeywell. From here I started learnt a lot like inventory management, liaised with CSR, negotiable with supplier on RFQ and shipment delivery also engineering process .Thus, I would like to take this opportunity to switch to others working environment.
diversified work culture amazing colleagues systematic performance review work life balance above average salary progressive career growth fast pace environment
Good company that values employee, company push employee for career advancement and development. Good working enviroment and good system specially in the production.
Day to day KPI metrics discussion Managing 18 staffs for Protective Products Involved in Project and Transition ( Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Expert on going, SAP BRP 900 transition) Very stressful environment due to new PPE business and implementation New set up of Call Center
Pros
Allowance of corporate card, paid parking
Cons
no worklife balance, long working hours, no OT and under paid
No matter how hard I enjoy my job with discipline. I'm always learning ( read and understand) my company audit policy and doing exams ( audit ). Positive workplace culture attracts talent, drives engagement, impacts happiness and satisfaction, and affects performance happy employees are more productive and motivated, as well as more likely to stick with a company. very hard the inventory job but enjoyable.
It is a very good company to learn and work. Well established procedures in place. Safety will be number 1 of all. work life balance. Basic benefits. Nice environment.
Provide a good learning hub and training for staff Staff benefits is excellent Very nice working environment with good facilities Depending on the department you work with for most of the time there will be lots of unnecessary meeting which wasting lots of time
You will deeply regret if you leave your current company to work with Honeywell. My overall experience with this company is so bad. The turn over rate for my team is almost 100% per year. From that figure you can expect that there's a lot of problem with this company.
Excellent place to experience Management styles, good work culture. Enjoyable time at Honeywell. Colleagues were nice friendly people and the overall feeling working there was warm.
I would describe my working experience at Honeywell as very rich and intense. This company provided my a platform to stretch my myself and work without borders, work with global teams in true sense. I was exposed to manage global mega projects of high complexity and with high customer expectations. The company offers and promote culture of self learning and upgrading, training through internal and external resources. The superiors are easily approachable and willing to offer guidance and navigation wherever necessary.
example : attend the phone calls , handling employee visitor and vendors. connect telephone extension for important calls. Received documents and records. ( UPS,DHL, and POSLAJU). Help administration work.
Having worked at Best Companies for a number of years it has been great to see the business grow to what it is today. Every day the team are working together to Innovate and deliver more value to our clients, and making improvements for our own staff. This continual improvement process results in no two days being the same and it keeps work interesting and exciting. Management are very supportive and my manager has helped me progress and grow. Recruitment is given a great deal of thought and attention to hire only the right people that fit our culture and values which helps keep the workplace what it is. Everyone is very friendly and supportive. Working flexible hours allows responsibilities at home to be balanced with work commitments. Business objectives and clarity are improving all the time, helping us drive forward in a more focused way. Personal development is supported, you need to be self driven on this as there isn't a set path or training structure. Although there may be some requirements in certain roles.
Learning a lot about management skills. Gaining a solid background in planning efficient production processes to assure optimal use of available capacity. I build up an excellent interpersonal skill, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority
Having a bunch of team who willing to teach. As a fresh, I was able to learn a lot from the company. Except for the education system from company that might need to work on. Some of the employees does not receive proper training from the company. Need to take initiative to learn from others.
happy environment, not too stress top-bottom org structure but we can reach out to our managers easily if face any issue The challenges quarter of year there will have some changes in terms of workflow, people and management have to be proactive
This company provides product and sell solution to clients. There are few things that I have learned at there. I learned to I/o loop check, termination details and hardware trouble shooting. The staff really helps me a lot. They guide me and teach me how to do and sort the solution.
Pros
Working hour flexible as long the job is on track or not over scheduled.
A lot of confusion on scope and procedure. Management is not long term. A lot of rotating out Policy very rigid to the point of disrupting customer and vendor relations
A great company to work with excellent systems. Policies and Procedures are all intact which allow all employees to be accessible to Employees Services System.
Pros
Free pantry supplies.
Cons
Less employee engagement.
The culture focus very much on results. Results are key to everything and it stress very much on its working environment of respect for everyone. The pace if very fast and the team is very lean. Everyone does everything by themselves
Pros
trust of the team
Cons
some goals are unrealistic