Honeywell
Honeywell Employee Review

a lot of training classes provided

14 February 2016
- flexible working hours - the people management - co-workers very helpful - implementing the new procedures - understanding manager
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
increment for maximum salary
2 February 2020
Shipping/Receiving Specialist (Former Employee) - Perai
I really feels good working at honeywell and the reason why i make a decision to resign from honeywell is about salary . From another side such as management and working environment thats no have any problem with me because i really enjoy with my boss and my teammates. They are really understood me and support me if i got any problem . Like i said , my reason why i want to resign from this company is just about salary .
Pros
Canteen subsidy
Cons
Salary
29 January 2020
Planning & Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) - Perai
It is a very good company to learn and work. Well established procedures in place. Safety will be number 1 of all. work life balance. Basic benefits. Nice environment.
6 November 2019
Senior Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) - Perai
Having worked at Best Companies for a number of years it has been great to see the business grow to what it is today. Every day the team are working together to Innovate and deliver more value to our clients, and making improvements for our own staff. This continual improvement process results in no two days being the same and it keeps work interesting and exciting. Management are very supportive and my manager has helped me progress and grow. Recruitment is given a great deal of thought and attention to hire only the right people that fit our culture and values which helps keep the workplace what it is. Everyone is very friendly and supportive. Working flexible hours allows responsibilities at home to be balanced with work commitments. Business objectives and clarity are improving all the time, helping us drive forward in a more focused way. Personal development is supported, you need to be self driven on this as there isn't a set path or training structure. Although there may be some requirements in certain roles.
  1. a lot of training classes provided