Honeywell
Honeywell Employee Review

Best and relaxed

2 February 2020
I really feels good working at honeywell and the reason why i make a decision to resign from honeywell is about salary . From another side such as management and working environment thats no have any problem with me because i really enjoy with my boss and my teammates. They are really understood me and support me if i got any problem . Like i said , my reason why i want to resign from this company is just about salary .
Pros
Canteen subsidy
Cons
Salary
29 January 2020
Planning & Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) - Perai
It is a very good company to learn and work. Well established procedures in place. Safety will be number 1 of all. work life balance. Basic benefits.
Nice environment.
6 November 2019
Senior Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) - Perai
Having worked at Best Companies for a number of years it has been great to see the business grow to what it is today. Every day the team are working together to Innovate and deliver more value to our clients, and making improvements for our own staff. This continual improvement process results in no two days being the same and it keeps work interesting and exciting.

Management are very supportive and my manager has helped me progress and grow.

Recruitment is given a great deal of thought and attention to hire only the right people that fit our culture and values which helps keep the workplace what it is. Everyone is very friendly and supportive.

Working flexible hours allows responsibilities at home to be balanced with work commitments.

Business objectives and clarity are improving all the time, helping us drive forward in a more focused way.

Personal development is supported, you need to be self driven on this as there isn't a set path or training structure. Although there may be some requirements in certain roles.
22 February 2017
Debug Technician (Former Employee) - Prai,Penang Malaysia
• Practical and personal experience in the areas of MAU (Modular Avionics Unit) and P-ACE Embraer (Primary Actuator Control Electronics) digital components,microprocessor,and microcontroller. Extensive experience using digital multi meter test equipment in advancement of key technical skills.
• Perform and Troubleshooting fail of circuit card assembly unit (CCA) from 4 categories of test .Join test action group (J-TAG),Pre-Test, Auto Test Equipment(Vector equipment).QualMark in HASS Test(Highly Accelerated Stress Screening)which involve the humidity, reliability and vibration in HOT and COLD temperature, Final Test
Pros
Technician
Cons
14 hours