Honeywell
Honeywell Employee Review

Daily Activity

26 October 2016
My daily routine task would be performing thermal measurement in HASS Chamber ( for issue we're seeing). Ability to determine device performance and reliability limitations due to stringent environmental conditions or non-robust design practices Working knowledge of environmental chambers (including HALT/HASS chambers), thermal data acquisition systems, vibration spectrum analyzers, and HALT/HASS mechanical holding fixtures. Demonstrated skills in testing and trouble-shooting. Good interpersonal communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to interface with associates and team members. . The fun part working as a Reliability Engineer is I have the opportunity work closely with our customer Boeing, Airbus, Dassault in understanding their issue pertaining to Honeywell's product, understanding their test platform architecture and processes. The hardest part of my job will be making a decision which sometimes is unfavorable to our customer yet I will ensure it will gain a win-win situation between both parties. basically this is more towards how I manage to influence the stake holders in buying our thoughts and inputs.
Pros
Balance work life
Cons
benefit
13 September 2020
Advance Manufacturing Engineering (Former Employee) - Penang
Flexibly working environment and you can change the process with team decision collectively. The team will not let you to be a lone in any decision making.
Pros
Great working environment and team players.
Cons
Na
7 July 2020
Senior Global Planner (Current Employee) - Penang
Almost 10 years I been working at Honeywell. From here I started learnt a lot like inventory management, liaised with CSR, negotiable with supplier on RFQ and shipment delivery also engineering process .Thus, I would like to take this opportunity to switch to others working environment.
25 June 2020
Sr ISC Project Mgt Specialist (Current Employee) - Penang
diversified work culture amazing colleagues systematic performance review work life balance above average salary progressive career growth fast pace environment