Honeywell
Honeywell Employee Review

nice environment work life balance

25 October 2018
good MNC to work with priority on family. very professional leaders. great team and great place to work. work assets are superb. you will never feel down working at honeywell.
17 December 2019
Product Manager SEA (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Excellent place to experience Management styles, good work culture. Enjoyable time at Honeywell. Colleagues were nice friendly people and the overall feeling working there was warm.
8 December 2019
Business Leader (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
I would describe my working experience at Honeywell as very rich and intense. This company provided my a platform to stretch my myself and work without borders, work with global teams in true sense. I was exposed to manage global mega projects of high complexity and with high customer expectations. The company offers and promote culture of self learning and upgrading, training through internal and external resources. The superiors are easily approachable and willing to offer guidance and navigation wherever necessary.
14 March 2019
Branch Manager (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
A lot of confusion on scope and procedure. Management is not long term. A lot of rotating out Policy very rigid to the point of disrupting customer and vendor relations
  1. nice environment work life balance