Honeywell
Honeywell Employee Review

Technician

22 February 2017
• Practical and personal experience in the areas of MAU (Modular Avionics Unit) and P-ACE Embraer (Primary Actuator Control Electronics) digital components,microprocessor,and microcontroller. Extensive experience using digital multi meter test equipment in advancement of key technical skills. • Perform and Troubleshooting fail of circuit card assembly unit (CCA) from 4 categories of test .Join test action group (J-TAG),Pre-Test, Auto Test Equipment(Vector equipment).QualMark in HASS Test(Highly Accelerated Stress Screening)which involve the humidity, reliability and vibration in HOT and COLD temperature, Final Test
Pros
Technician
Cons
14 hours
21 February 2017
Same role
Debug Technician (Former Employee) - Penang
My typical day at work is very good such as the people their very nice. I learned so many their, like board level Troubleshooting and using of the chamber . The management is good, work place is good, the hardest part of my job is to on a personal level I feel that finding enough time to spend with friends and family. The most enjoyable part i meet so many friends.
Pros
Subsidy allowance 2RM
Cons
Free medical checkup
12 May 2016
Same role
DEBUG/TROUBLESHOOT TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) - Penang
with a little discrimination at work place, foreign workers not treated so well, workplace are more difficult from my previous company.
Pros
charge as experience
Cons
no free at all
2 February 2020
Same location
Shipping/Receiving Specialist (Former Employee) - Perai
I really feels good working at honeywell and the reason why i make a decision to resign from honeywell is about salary . From another side such as management and working environment thats no have any problem with me because i really enjoy with my boss and my teammates. They are really understood me and support me if i got any problem . Like i said , my reason why i want to resign from this company is just about salary .
Pros
Canteen subsidy
Cons
Salary