Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews

Showing all 9,034 reviews
I really feels good working at honeywell and the reason why i make a decision to resign from honeywell is about salary . From another side such as management and working environment thats no have any problem with me because i really enjoy with my boss and my teammates. They are really understood me and support me if i got any problem . Like i said , my reason why i want to resign from this company is just about salary .
Pros
Canteen subsidy
Cons
Salary
Tough company to work for. Hours aren’t good of you don’t like shift work. Employees get treated terrible. They only think about themselves. DONT WORK HERE
Une multinationale avec ses avantages et inconvénients. Un emploi stable mais loin des décisions. Beaucoup de pressions mise sur les employés de champ
Me gusto.mucho laborar en Honeywell Safety Products, Honeywell te brinda lanoportunidad de desarrollo de manera interna en su corporacion.
Pros
Excelentes prestaciones
Cons
Desconozco
Money is great. Had unlimited OT and Triple pay on Holidays that you worked. Manager is lazy and Simply doesn't care who is slacking and who is getting the work done... He had been there over a year and had not even came to our beginning of shift meetings more than 6 times if that and never asked if we had any questions or needed to voice any concerns.
You get what you put in. If you just want to get by with a paycheck, then you are just going to get by as an employee. If you apply yourself, and worke harder than the next guy, you will succeed, and you will get acknowledged.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Site leadership is very lacking.
Overall it was a good place to work. The best part were the people in my immediate department. They were very welcoming and helpful of "the new guy" (me).This is a large multinational aerospace company that is sprawled across a large campus. It is easy to get lost or disappear from your work area for a long time without anyone noticing. Typical with aerospace, there are a lot of formalities to the job, especially in quality (my position was QC inspector). Unfortunately my position was cut in 2011 at the tail end of the Great Recession. and they were only offering on call and part time work after that. I would certainly go back if a full time opportunity presented itself. 4 of of 5 stars.
Pros
Friendly coworkers, first class benefits, modern facilities
Cons
can feel anonymous at times, no longer work there :-(
This company cares about its employees and their growth and success. The people are great and the work life balance is one of a kind. The work done here is important and rewarding.
Pros
Pay, good management, flexibility in schedule, 401k match
Cons
Must go through clearance process, dealing with our customer can be challenging
Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Honeywell, I know there is none.ManagementIn general, managers at Honeywell pick and choose even when it use to be seniority based.OverallMy experience working at Honeywell It's one of the most racist places I've ever worked.
I worked at a company that was purchased by Honeywell. I was a web developer maintaining software that ran the business ( workflow management). The software was built on old Microsoft technology. Supporting this software did not build marketable skills for better jobs. Honeywell would not invest in the warehouse to upgrade the wireless connection to improve connectivity to laptops and Ipads that were used to manage inventory and the workflow. The company had no raises one year and a two week furlong the following year. All 4 members of my team ( myself included) left the company within a 2 year period. After the manager of the group quit, my coworker was assigned the managers duty without a title change and pay raise. He quit leaving me as the remaining person in the group. I left for a better paying job with better benefits shortly after.
Pros
None for software engineers
Cons
no remote work, old technology, parent company Honeywell did not support this division
Honeywell (MX), is an excellent company, some managers are not very helpful and use a lot of micromanagement which only stresses people, but in general is a great company. They give you access to free courses, sometimes understand when you need to work from home etc.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Micromanagement, career path development not very clear
I’ve been at UOP for 3 years now. Today I, along with about 20 others that I know of are being brought in and “laid off” due to reductions in the oil industry. Saying when they start hiring again we can “reapply”. Problem is, they’ve started a new pay structure. If I came back I’d go from the $33.50/hr I’m at now to $18/hr. No thanks. The new production manager is a tool. Doesn’t care about anyone. If you like to go to work and sleep then this would be a good place to go. Your job would be safe. If you actually do your job, I wouldn’t bother
Pros
Nothing anymore due to new pay structure
Cons
Insurance, paranoid about your job
Majority of the people are great to work with. Then management is the opposite. They terminate senior employees and say they eliminated that job title. Then hire someone for half the pay and little to no benefits .Same job they just change the title.
Pros
people on the floor are great to work with
Cons
management likes to terminate, if they can get someone cheaper
From day 1 there qas a lack of organization. I literally sat in the lobby for 2 days waiting to start my only to finally find out that the team I was ti join had taken those days off for holiday. For all the training they claim to have, there really is none and you are left to fend for yourself and learn through trial and error. Upper level management has unrealistic expectations and dont want to her the truth of situations, they only want to hear what they want and are completely micromanaging a disrespectful to you infront of your peers on group.phone calls. I would never recommend them to anyone. So much potential but bottom.line is their management does not know how to treat people.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Unorganized, micromanagement, lack of knowledge at the top
there is no structure to develop new engineers. Job security is lacking. I have never been given guidance on how to learn my job. Too many senior engineers are heading toward retirement and there knowledge is gone leaving those left to pick up the pieces.
More concerned with stock price over employees. Outsources everything possible regardless of quality or customer satisfaction. no employee loyalty and work environment toxic.
I enjoy working for Honeywell it's a very cool environment of all cultures there was one incident I had with a lead worker and I addressed the issue with a manager it was seemed too and resolved.
Pros
competitive
Cons
Shifts
Great place to work if you only care about existing and not actually living life. Have known several people who have have been told they were terrible parents. Why? Because they had to work 6 days a week every week and sometimes 12hr days, so they were never there for them. Management shows extreme favoritism to people they like to the point they will fire one person but reward another for the exact same action. Good pay but not worth it. If you do decide to work there do the bare minimum. If you do your best you are held to a much higher standard and are then expected to do job of the person next to you who just shows up. Plus for some unfathomable reason are much more likely to be wrote up and fired.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Terrible favoritism, extreme overtime ( currently 60 hr weeks mandatory in my dept.) Extremely poor management. )
Empresa excelente, ambiente laboral muy agradable, instalaciones y maquinaria segura, muy ordenado kanban etc.
Pros
Trabajo estable
Cons
Solo para algunos son gastos medicos mayores
It’s a good paying job and easy work.Just wish they were more family friendly and cared more about and for their employees.I just felt they were more focused their profit then their employees.
It was a good job. Unfortunately Honeywell moved the engine and components work to Phoenix, AZ. I feel that it should have been vise versa. But it was a good run.
  1. Employee Reviews