Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews for Engineer

Found 1 review matching the search
My daily routine task would be performing thermal measurement in HASS Chamber ( for issue we're seeing). Ability to determine device performance and reliability limitations due to stringent environmental conditions or non-robust design practices Working knowledge of environmental chambers (including HALT/HASS chambers), thermal data acquisition systems, vibration spectrum analyzers, and HALT/HASS mechanical holding fixtures. Demonstrated skills in testing and trouble-shooting. Good interpersonal communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to interface with associates and team members. . The fun part working as a Reliability Engineer is I have the opportunity work closely with our customer Boeing, Airbus, Dassault in understanding their issue pertaining to Honeywell's product, understanding their test platform architecture and processes. The hardest part of my job will be making a decision which sometimes is unfavorable to our customer yet I will ensure it will gain a win-win situation between both parties. basically this is more towards how I manage to influence the stake holders in buying our thoughts and inputs.
Pros
Balance work life
Cons
benefit
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Honeywell?