Honeywell
Information from Honeywell:

Honeywell Employee Reviews for Project Engineer

Project Engineer6 reviews
Malaysia6 reviews
Having a bunch of team who willing to teach. As a fresh, I was able to learn a lot from the company.

Except for the education system from company that might need to work on. Some of the employees does not receive proper training from the company. Need to take initiative to learn from others.
happy environment, not too stress top-bottom org structure but we can reach out to our managers easily if face any issue
The challenges

quarter of year there will have some changes in terms of workflow, people and management have to be proactive
This company provides product and sell solution to clients. There are few things that I have learned at there. I learned to I/o loop check, termination details and hardware trouble shooting. The staff really helps me a lot. They guide me and teach me how to do and sort the solution.
Pros
Working hour flexible as long the job is on track or not over scheduled.
Fun workplace with good colleague, good managers, good salary and benefit but not to secure because anytime can be retrenched although permanent position.
Pros
13 times salary in one year.
Cons
not secure.
Although working in Honeywell is unbalance & stress.but the company have offer other benefits such as flexibility & tolerance.

The career & knowledge growth are quite good in process solution department.

The only main weakness is honeywell having a low salary & headcount as an international company.
Pros
flexibility, tolerance, career growth, fair
Cons
unbalance work-life, low salary & allowance
flexible time, employers tolerate, good environment, place to gain experience for fresh graduate, life balance good, working from monday to friday
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Honeywell?