Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews for Senior Manufacturing Technician in Perai

Found 1 review matching the search
Having worked at Best Companies for a number of years it has been great to see the business grow to what it is today. Every day the team are working together to Innovate and deliver more value to our clients, and making improvements for our own staff. This continual improvement process results in no two days being the same and it keeps work interesting and exciting. Management are very supportive and my manager has helped me progress and grow. Recruitment is given a great deal of thought and attention to hire only the right people that fit our culture and values which helps keep the workplace what it is. Everyone is very friendly and supportive. Working flexible hours allows responsibilities at home to be balanced with work commitments. Business objectives and clarity are improving all the time, helping us drive forward in a more focused way. Personal development is supported, you need to be self driven on this as there isn't a set path or training structure. Although there may be some requirements in certain roles.
  1. Senior Manufacturing Technician