Honeywell
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Honeywell:

Honeywell Salary & Benefits reviews

I really feels good working at honeywell and the reason why i make a decision to resign from honeywell is about salary . From another side such as management and working environment thats no have any problem with me because i really enjoy with my boss and my teammates. They are really understood me and support me if i got any problem . Like i said , my reason why i want to resign from this company is just about salary .
Pros
Canteen subsidy
Cons
Salary
diversified work culture amazing colleagues systematic performance review work life balance above average salary progressive career growth fast pace environment
It is a very good company to learn and work. Well established procedures in place. Safety will be number 1 of all. work life balance. Basic benefits. Nice environment.
Provide a good learning hub and training for staff Staff benefits is excellent Very nice working environment with good facilities Depending on the department you work with for most of the time there will be lots of unnecessary meeting which wasting lots of time
Fun workplace with good colleague, good managers, good salary and benefit but not to secure because anytime can be retrenched although permanent position.
Pros
13 times salary in one year.
Cons
not secure.
Although working in Honeywell is unbalance & stress.but the company have offer other benefits such as flexibility & tolerance. The career & knowledge growth are quite good in process solution department. The only main weakness is honeywell having a low salary & headcount as an international company.
Pros
flexibility, tolerance, career growth, fair
Cons
unbalance work-life, low salary & allowance
- flexible working hours - the people management - co-workers very helpful - implementing the new procedures - understanding manager
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
increment for maximum salary
Exciting working with malay people, and become more progressive and knowledgeable when i worked in honeywell.
Pros
subsidy meals
Cons
8 hours