Honeywell
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Honeywell Employee Reviews

Malaysia39 reviews
I really feels good working at honeywell and the reason why i make a decision to resign from honeywell is about salary . From another side such as management and working environment thats no have any problem with me because i really enjoy with my boss and my teammates. They are really understood me and support me if i got any problem . Like i said , my reason why i want to resign from this company is just about salary .
Pros
Canteen subsidy
Cons
Salary
good MNC to work with priority on family.
very professional leaders.

great team and great place to work.

work assets are superb.

you will never feel down working at honeywell.
Fun workplace with good colleague, good managers, good salary and benefit but not to secure because anytime can be retrenched although permanent position.
Pros
13 times salary in one year.
Cons
not secure.
Not a great place to work
Torture from first day till now.

Couldnt show my inner talents well due to politics.

Would never work in that company again.
Huge organization, many layers for decision making
Get to work with different people all around the world.

Enjoy the exposure with customers and business partner.

A company that emphasize to grow emplyee
Promotes lot of good career opportunities for a key talent. Learnt lot both technical and managerial skills with good workplace cultures in multiple countries (India, US, Malaysia).
Although working in Honeywell is unbalance & stress.but the company have offer other benefits such as flexibility & tolerance.

The career & knowledge growth are quite good in process solution department.

The only main weakness is honeywell having a low salary & headcount as an international company.
Pros
flexibility, tolerance, career growth, fair
Cons
unbalance work-life, low salary & allowance
This is the place for good challenging of career. I enjoyed work with this company and learned more about plastic technology. The management of this company will say in average in term of driving the goals but the team sprite among the workers are good
• Practical and personal experience in the areas of MAU (Modular Avionics Unit) and P-ACE Embraer (Primary Actuator Control Electronics) digital components,microprocessor,and microcontroller. Extensive experience using digital multi meter test equipment in advancement of key technical skills.
• Perform and Troubleshooting fail of circuit card assembly unit (CCA) from 4 categories of test .Join test action group (J-TAG),Pre-Test, Auto Test Equipment(Vector equipment).QualMark in HASS Test(Highly Accelerated Stress Screening)which involve the humidity, reliability and vibration in HOT and COLD temperature, Final Test
Pros
Technician
Cons
14 hours
My typical day at work is very good such as the people their very nice. I learned so many their, like board level Troubleshooting and using of the chamber . The management is good, work place is good, the hardest part of my job is to on a personal level I feel that finding enough time to spend with friends and family. The most enjoyable part i meet so many friends.
Pros
Subsidy allowance 2RM
Cons
Free medical checkup
Company does not follow the global Honeywell view in treating the staff. Rather treats them like work slaves with minimal interaction. Harrassment is a daily event in this company
Pros
nothing
Cons
Uncertain management
My daily routine task would be performing thermal measurement in HASS Chamber ( for issue we're seeing).
Ability to determine device performance and reliability limitations due to stringent environmental conditions or non-robust design practices

Working knowledge of environmental chambers (including HALT/HASS chambers), thermal data acquisition systems, vibration spectrum analyzers, and HALT/HASS mechanical holding fixtures.

Demonstrated skills in testing and trouble-shooting.

Good interpersonal communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to interface with associates and team members.

. The fun part working as a Reliability Engineer is I have the opportunity work closely with our customer Boeing, Airbus, Dassault in understanding their issue pertaining to Honeywell's product, understanding their test platform architecture and processes. The hardest part of my job will be making a decision which sometimes is unfavorable to our customer yet I will ensure it will gain a win-win situation between both parties. basically this is more towards how I manage to influence the stake holders in buying our thoughts and inputs.
Pros
Balance work life
Cons
benefit
with a little discrimination at work place, foreign workers not treated so well, workplace are more difficult from my previous company.
Pros
charge as experience
Cons
no free at all
Every time and every day keep learning and gain some experienced to improve skills in related job scopes. Being a Hardware Engineer is quite challenging as you need to have a strong basic in engineering knowledge. You need to implement your knowledge in engineering when doing the troubleshooting. Even small single components will also affect the circuit. Team support is important when working or handling an issue that escalated to engineer. Hardest part is when handling a hardcore failure which is never happen before. most enjoyable part is whenever you solve a failure, you will satisfied with it. It feels like all your work when doing the troubleshooting is being paid when you closed the issue.
- flexible working hours
- the people management

- co-workers very helpful

- implementing the new procedures

- understanding manager
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
increment for maximum salary
flexible time, employers tolerate, good environment, place to gain experience for fresh graduate, life balance good, working from monday to friday
Exciting working with malay people, and become more progressive and knowledgeable when i worked in honeywell.
Pros
subsidy meals
Cons
8 hours
sustaining programs, including value engineering, factory and customer support, parts obsolescence and reliability issues.
• Provide analysis and troubleshooting of production build and test issues, identify potential solutions and interface with the Core engineering team in U.S that are primarily responsible for product development and improvement.

• Pro-actively support the production effectively in day-to-day operations based on priorities. Tactful, direct, and consistent in the handling of all issues and working with a team, taking issue ownership and driving resolution.

• Involve in design for manufacturability, yield, test, and drive change utilizing the AME enabling tool suite (Yield, Complexity, and DFM prediction models).Data driven approach to pin-point reasons for low yield, DFM or process capability driving yield short-fall

- Guide detailed design layout decisions

• Promote a safe work environment; ensure safe work practices are used through audits and active involvement with HSE. Demonstrate commitment and involvement in promoting employee safety and promote positive employee relations.

• Drive DFX (Manufacturing, Assembly, Test, Lean) activities:

- Work with Design Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, and Suppliers to design to capability. Identify concept design short-falls early, reducibility issues in concept baselines and design improvement opportunities.

• Evaluate technical readiness for production (complexity…factory fit) through the discipline of the Manufacturing Readiness Level tools. Program Manage the Introduction to Production activities.
 - more...
Pros
Good work visibility
Cons
no benefit such as stock purchase plan and retirement plan
5 Days