Hong Leong Bank

Hong Leong Bank Employee Reviews in Kota Damansara

Management is cooperative and over all relaxed environment. Usually one thing that is very annoying that is security, You have to deal with antivirus most of the time it doesn't let you connect with internet and all products you can only access through the secure gateway. There are frequent Internet connectivity issues.
very discriminated fresh grad salary: Executive RM2.6k , management trainee RM3.3k andManagement associate (RM5K, but provided u r overseas grad, local grads bye bye) Increment 3%, meaning if u have years of experiences with the same or even higher education level, yr salary might still lower than a fresh grad
Seniors are helpful, though some are firm (which is good). They didn't expect interns to know everything. Overall, everything is ok and I enjoyed doing internship there!
Poor working environment with micro management managers. High work load and managers won't happy with you if you not staying back to complete the task. Low increment and bonus.
Pros
Basic remenurations for bank
Cons
High work load, work stress might need to bring to home
not to recommend to others. working in a branch that is always short of man power but got a lot of back office jobs need to settle in a day. need to stay late everyday and come back on saturdays. been working in a very stress environment.
Pros
stratrgic workplace
Cons
12-14 hours of working. unstable life.
Good to sharpen my skill as alk the co worker willingly to help new comer. Overwhelming because every friday our boss will buy food for us. My superior will always give new job for me to get new knowledge and experience by handling them. All worker seem to be nice to each other, even they have some argument in discussing they will deliver the argument peacefully
I met a nice colleague which also helps me in introducing me to the new setting of work culture. I've gain a lot of experience in this place and get to know some new things along the way. The staff also helps me if I have any problem handling a work and guide me during the way.