Hong Leong Bank

Hong Leong Bank Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Pros Good place to start your first career, a lot of training Cons Policy and sop changed everyday, need to be a perfectionist and avoid slow/error in your work as banking has rules and regulation
Its a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with. India Head : Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to upskill you skill sets. You are pushed to give certifications but with proper guidance. Company bares all the money. HR : One of her kind, not less than a super woman. She has such positive aura that keeps the office lively and happy. Any problem you discuss with her, she will definitely come back with a solution, also guides you when required. Never seen such a versatile multi talented HR. My career was great here. I would recommend this company to everyone. Cons I never found a single in my time spent in makepositive. All thanks to the great mentors. Advice to Management You are the best management (India Head and HR). Perfect combination of talent and talent and talent.
Pros
benefits is good
Cons
hard to for case approval
Hong Leong Bank provides an excellent professional work environment and has a build in structure for staff development program. The management has always had employee career development close to their heart.
The boss and the team mate are very helpful and friendly . Always guide each other and work together . They practice work life balance . The benefit is good for managers .
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Seniors team mate Difficult to accept changes .
Multitasking is a must and stay away from office politics. Deliver more result and always upgrade your network and skills. Work hard and expect extra hours on daily/ weekend as well.
Everyday has to work fast. The most I learned in Purchasing and supply. Management were supportive and understanding Each staff have their own assignment, anyhow if there is need, they always there to assist Did not complete the task on time, item were wrongly delivered. The colleague
A great place to work to get exposure to the fast-paced environment. Great support from superiors to solve day to day problems in the existing project. A good place to learn more about the Banking industry.
They are not practice work life balance. Staff twmd to bw stress while working. Staff looks like they dont have right to go back on time from work which the superior is always get angry when his staff going back early. No extra payment have been made when staff doing OT.
Hong Leong Bank I have learned so many things and I was happy to work there. It was so systematic and we'll arranged in good manner. What I felt was everybody treated equal and very good place to stay to enhance career pathway.
It was nice company who want to develop skills further actions , it was a great team work in this culture , its based on malaysia as well as chinese company.
Typical company, business as usual. It is so hard to approve all the changes that you want to implement to the company since the company is afraid to the changes that you want to implement.
Cons
The HQ of Hong leong Bank was very big and it was full of wonderful people who will motivate you to be a friend first then work. I loved this environment
Pros
Everyone of my team was proactive
Cons
Sometimes all you need to work more than 10 hours :)
Right place to learn.You will learn more about business ,people will help you to learn , so that you can deliver as well as exposure. thanks for HLB
Pros
work environment
Cons
timing
It is a different industry from where I left Technip in 2017. The banking industry was at a very competitive pace and the peer competition among colleagues is the culture I observed in Hong Leong Bank. I would say it is a healthy competition and the part I admire besides the rivalry that exists, they build a closed relationship among their peers. They spend time together after work and the bonding is there. The challenge I had was not only to understand the business operations but to a wider term of Human Resource what is underneath it.
It is a great place to explore and learn since the organization are in the midst of performing rapid experiments to bring out the best in both operation and digital
- Daily routine as review customer's overdue accounts and perform calling and give a piece of advise. - Negotiation skill, perform judgement on the accounts. - Bad management with demotivation towards staff. - The environment of working is good with supportive supervisor and sporting colleagues. - Target too high. - Able to listen customer's story and give a piece of advise and some counselling.
Pros
Healthcare with Medical Cards and Insurance protects.
Cons
Work-life not balance
Company managed by professional and good corporate governance. Workplace culture emphasis based on the company corporate statement through mission and vision as well as continuously ensure growth of the company.
Pros
professionally managed
Cons
nil
Its a good place to gain knowledge. Good environment and colleagues working together with a team. Great exposure to d new staff to learn something new and valuable.
Work in HLB is very helpful to develop lot of skills in my professional carrier.Work environment is very friendly .All the colleagues were from different races though it is very cooperative. Hardest part is find the root cause for downtime for application.Work there would be much enjoyable if one is good at communication.
Pros
Team Lunches
Cons
Odd Hours
The company is so far Good , salary and work culture activies very nice , top managemnet culture, having some work pressure and long hours working culture
A very busy and hectic environment, everyday. My Head of Department really helpful and inspiring. Management is a bit poor. Workplace culture is depends on department as for my department I required to liaise with HODs and manager to ensure hiring and financial issue resolve and paid in timely manner.
Pros
Good HOD
Cons
Excessive Workload and no benefits