Hong Leong Bank

Hong Leong Bank Employee Reviews for Financial Consultant

As a personal Financial Consultant, as our main duty is assisting customer on loan advise and application, therefore we learned a lot loan relating knowledge, problem solving, customer communication, and also documents handling. Besides, we learned to analyst customer profile and background and identify the risk of the customer in loan application. Whether customer is qualified or not, we are the first screener.
Good environment with friendly colleagues. Plus, the boss there was really helpful and supportive. The schedule is fixed but will be flexible for sale person.
A good platform to learn and adapt in a quick pace environment. Branch manager was not too helpful but very figures oriented. Could improve on staff and internal communication.
Join this company make their staff gain more knowledge and opportunity to do alot of product such as personal loan,credit card , mortgage and car loan. And cross selling. This benefit we can use to develop the carrier in the future.
gain product knowledges, selling skill, branch operation, banking system, self motivation, experiences and documentation works
Pros
learn more
Cons
less commission