Hong Leong Bank

Hong Leong Bank Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Encounter new people everyday. A good chance to know new people. The environment is nice, you can just ask anyone if you need to learn something.It is a race against whose the highest funding every month. A very healthy competition.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
KPI need to be achieved
Manager named jordan, didnt train the workers properly and a very much a bully Most managers didnt communicate very well and a lot of misunderstood, ended up blaming the front line workers or sales workers. Gave lotsa pressure to some of the workers, called people weak for having mental health issues. Degraded workers because of mental health issues.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Bad for mental health, low salary
I loved my job so much which is Mortgage sales department, I realized that I have changed was because of this job. It changed to talkative person and willing to travel outstanding careers. I met a lot of customers and I felt so good. I found a job that I really love to..
Pros
Full-time
credit card sales was once a good job until now,. that using credit card is not a popular way in settling our daily expenses
Pros
have a target that we have to achieve daily
Cons
bank employee have a lot insentive
- Update account receivables every day - Prepare monthly bank reconciliation - Assist customer on refund - Assist in account receivable month end closing activities - Teamwork needs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hong Leong Bank?