Hong Leong Bank

Hong Leong Bank Employee Reviews

Management is cooperative and over all relaxed environment. Usually one thing that is very annoying that is security, You have to deal with antivirus most of the time it doesn't let you connect with internet and all products you can only access through the secure gateway. There are frequent Internet connectivity issues.
Sales and marketing ,renewable contract ,independent sales ,specialise in personal loan . Multiple product knowledge etc .personal loan credit cards and business loan .
Pros
Sales
not to recommend to others. working in a branch that is always short of man power but got a lot of back office jobs need to settle in a day. need to stay late everyday and come back on saturdays. been working in a very stress environment.
Pros
stratrgic workplace
Cons
12-14 hours of working. unstable life.
Work smart not hard nor proper. Unorganized in structure and people. Do not value friendship nor teamwork. A company that does not grow unless top tier changes were to be made
Employees always show happy feeling when doing their job. Thus, it can create happy environment and good teamwork. When there is certain time where there are jobs to to, we divided equally the task so that everyone can satisfied
Pros
Good facility
Cons
Short break
Good place to work But not to stay for long Good environment Best colleague Less fun / entertainment Focus on sales only No annual dinner for staff . Only manager
Good to sharpen my skill as alk the co worker willingly to help new comer. Overwhelming because every friday our boss will buy food for us. My superior will always give new job for me to get new knowledge and experience by handling them. All worker seem to be nice to each other, even they have some argument in discussing they will deliver the argument peacefully
I met a nice colleague which also helps me in introducing me to the new setting of work culture. I've gain a lot of experience in this place and get to know some new things along the way. The staff also helps me if I have any problem handling a work and guide me during the way.
Everyday open Learn how to handle lots of branch Good manager Happy and fun workplace Need handle far branch (Pahang & Terengganu) Manager give support very well
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hong Leong Bank?
It is good employment but internal department such as few play roles need to be qualified before they can go to this positions.They might lost all thosegood employees
Pros
Free lunch or vouchers
Cons
Suggestions
Flexible working hour with good office environment. It is fun and comfortable. Learned more about the loan systems. calm environment with no distractions.
There is always hand on required and we have to take the challenge when implemented a new systems where training is yet provided. We also need to attend the yearly disaster activity plan to compliance the requirement as and when required.
Here, you can learn a lot in terms of working culture . The fast pace would be a good training ground for fresh graduates. It is a place to start your career.
Initially the bank was known as kwong lee bank. Later change to Malayan United Bank and later MUIBank. Hong Leong took over and makes things hard for the former emplyees as rhey wanted to place their own peesonnel.
I want to be successful woman in this society, but this job wouldn't bring me to this society. Limited offers and no appreciation for the efforts. Lack of knowledge.
Pros
Engaged with customers
Cons
Healthcare
i love to work with all staff surrounding me, very friendly, not calculative. We are well trained to be independent and knowledgeable in all department.
Pros
free lunch if pack of customer
Cons
complete the daily works on time without stayback late
Nice place to work, good environment have good leader there.. have freedom time to work and go out meet customer. If have any question, manager can help me to settle it.
It's true nice supporting working experience and fully cooperatively professional colleagues. Giving me the pace to build up my skill set, job functions, responsibility, and communication with the business x vendors and high level mmanagement parties.
Pros
Giving chance expose new digital experience in a new Work place
Cons
All the tough challenges which need to overcome positively
Good and very friendly colleagues and enjoyable job. Everyone is very helpful especially my supervisor. The management is very good. We have various culture here. Chinese, Indian, Malay and also some colleague from Russian. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
Exceeds expectations in the role assigned and the company change easily, works well under pressure with a positive attitude and is detail-oriented. Learning and Development at its best.
Despite busy and packed schedules, the staff always find time to help interns sorting out problems. We also got to learn basic SQL extracting and some real extracing from data warehouse.