Hong Leong Bank

Hong Leong Bank Employee Reviews

Management is cooperative and over all relaxed environment. Usually one thing that is very annoying that is security, You have to deal with antivirus most of the time it doesn't let you connect with internet and all products you can only access through the secure gateway. There are frequent Internet connectivity issues.
Hong leong indeed is a quite well company in Malaysia. Regarding to management and job work-life balance, there is much for improvement. It need more training provided for the new employee.
A good platform to learn and adapt in a quick pace environment. Branch manager was not too helpful but very figures oriented. Could improve on staff and internal communication.
-Conformable to work -Salary quiet high -They have medical card and other facilities. -The incentive and achievement are easy and flexible. -The staff are so friendly.
Too much pending load from previous collegues and front line officers. Work like a dog but yet never get apprreciated. The only thing that i enjoyed is the medical card benefit.
Pros
Medical card
Cons
Too much pending work from frontline
Join this company make their staff gain more knowledge and opportunity to do alot of product such as personal loan,credit card , mortgage and car loan. And cross selling. This benefit we can use to develop the carrier in the future.
HLBB is a great place to start off our career. It was my very first career experience as a banker. learned a lot with my branch service manager regarding proper way to handle customers.
I loved my job so much which is Mortgage sales department, I realized that I have changed was because of this job. It changed to talkative person and willing to travel outstanding careers. I met a lot of customers and I felt so good. I found a job that I really love to..
Pros
Full-time
Very good company Very helpfull Training provided All employee very helpfull No racist Team work is importantvin sales line Sharing experience to improve
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hong Leong Bank?
The colleague in HLB is very nice and always teach the junior staff. They was very nice and friendly, the job culture very comfortable as well. I recommend people to join the company
Hong leong bank is the multitasking culture. You can learned a lot of products. Learned to be a fast switch in mental focus on operations and sale.
Being recovery executive, it teaches me to be more alert and extra careful when handling customers account. It is also require me to learn not only the recovery process but beyond that.
Very transactional than strategic. Good working colleagues There is a lot of room to improve the processes and decision making empowerment
Pros
Stable organisation
Cons
Tedious processes
A typical day at work. Routine work on team lead, sales & marketing to achieve the monthly target. Management direction keep changing.
1. Good service. 2. Knowledge learn from the practical at the bank. 3. Shot of staff. 4. Improve the customer service level & more training.
Easy to create resume. Save time and just write resume by own phone at anywhere. Hopefully can get new job early with this application. Just need to change about school tu education maybe.
A good team player and very good co-operation from all the management and staff in every task that has been given . good information or explanation about the product knowledge.
Very good working culture here. Example like friendly superior and colleague. Salary also on time every month. I like hong leong bank.
Pros
Flexible working time
Cons
Far from my home.
My job function need me to involve in marketing and processing of working paper. The hardest thing about this job is competition among the bankers. However, the best thing bout this job is we can learned a lot about commercial banking, legal and administration.
Pros
Lots to learn
Cons
Manual system
I love working on Hong Leong Assurance because it teach me about hardworking, soft skill, brave to face with many different type of customer. I need to be creative to handle different type of customer. So when i work in this place, i improving my skill definitely.
Pros
Nice leader
Cons
Doesnt have basics
credit card sales was once a good job until now,. that using credit card is not a popular way in settling our daily expenses
Pros
have a target that we have to achieve daily
Cons
bank employee have a lot insentive
  1. Employee Reviews