Humanomics Sdn Bhd

Humanomics Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia5 reviews

Good life Free lance

If you work free lance u are very free, NO need to work all daysjust work for few hours as long as you got sales it can be, but promised to give extra pay but eventually no give any pay.

Pros

free

Cons

no sales no talk

Late payment, noisy place to work

They paid me two months after the project ends. Besides they pay me lesser than what we had both agreed (me n the project leader), after few times of asking about the payment, then only they paid me the whole n exact amount of pay that i should get.

productive and fun workplace

Job Work/Life Balance are not balanced. learn to manage , product selling skills , product knowledge , how to talk to people , service line , i love to talk to people so the part i enjoy is i can talk to many people in a daily routine

Project base & no secure in job.

This job base on the project that company engage from various place. Once the project end you also will got a chance not to continue the job with the company. no secure in job.

Energetic and dynamic work environment

The place where you learn the meaning of hardwork and dedication. Small team with highly dynamic individuals. Provides the sense of family and belonging.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Lacks parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Humanomics Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits