Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur27 reviews
I hope to get a permanent job in Hyatt as the working environment is excellent.. i also learn many things, i learn more ways to be in a team to achieve daily goals to make sure everything goes well.
Pros
Good pay with fair amount of work
Cons
Part timer work only when needed
At Hyatt House Mont'Kiara, all the Management Head are biased towards favourite people. The good thing is I am with a great team of Safety and Security, the Nepalis can listen to orders and reasons.
Pros
Free Lunch, locker room provided with shower.
Proper systems were implemented in the working culture. Standards were high and very detailed oriented, Friendly workmates but workload is heavy, long working hours. Need to be flexible.
Delicious food serve on recess and good environment workplace.
You will feel welcomed to work over there. The manager and supervisor will help you no matter what to complete the task.
Experience in organizing & managing event: Press confreres such as Entertainment, Festival Fashion Show & Product Launching
Good connection with Media Department & A&P Associations

Good connection with Food & Beverage Group

Able to conduct Independent event such like, Gala Dinner, Theme Dinner & Grand Weeding

Skill

Well verse in practicing fine dining etiquette & butler service

Experience in practicing coffee & flambé

Believing in optimizing skill and knowledge are main direction toward achieving success of high quality service standards requirements as service personnel providers

Well verse in practicing ISO standard, HACCP & 3 R (reused, reduces & recycled) in general food handling and service, ensuring breakages and spoiled to be kept at the minimum level
Before a shift starts daily , the duty manager normally gathers everyone on duty for a short briefing. Successful communication, teamwork and good relation of the personnel in each department is what makes the hotel keep it's good business .Each department has a vital role to make the service memorable and excellent for every guest and encourage them for a return visit . For me, one of the most challenging part when I was working in a hotel was handling guest complaints. In some cases , I felt guest would just make up some stories in order to avail complimentary services. Well, I believe all kinds of jobs have their own hassles. Above all, the experience was interesting. I met different nationality, I experienced different behaviors of people when they're freaking mad or pleased. I learned a lot from encountering people with different languages, attitudes and culture. Overall, it was a fun and a very significant experience for me .
Pros
Free meals and transport when your shift finishes at midnight
Cons
you have to stay back when needed
I am very happy to be working for the first time as a hotelier.Many new things I can learn as a telephone operator.I can interact with many people from all over the world
Pros
Free food
its was fun and tired hard
we need to hard work

we need to improve skill and knowledge

we need to have self confident and need to double check

every single order.

passion its very important. every single thing.

always smile and greeting and dis plain

always clean and smart and punctuality.

busy time is most i was enjoy the work.

we have all culture people are working. .
Busy workplace, great bosses, great colleagues, a lot of opportunity for career advancement, can gain a lot of knowledge and experience, good exposure for fresh graduates.
Pros
Experience & knowledge gained
Cons
Access from office to staff washroom very far
Did not spend much time working there. Chefs were professional trying to teach us interns on how the system of work in the kitchen. Heavy load of work but it was a grand hotel located next to KLCC
Good hotel, good property for development carrier, good enviroment and chalengging working place for those who love busy enviroment with excelents benefits.
Hi, in Hyatt morning I worked at Thirty8 Chinese Kitchen to finish breakfast buffet and afternoon i will go to Commissary Dim Sum Kitchen worked to evening.
Dim Sum Kitchen, I had learned to do Har Kaw , Popiah , Chive Dumpling ,Siew Mai ,Seaweed Roll , Enoki , BBQ Chicken Bun .

Thirty8 Kitchen, I had learned to served customer ,served noodle soup , beef chinese pan cake, prepare food item .

JP Teres Chinese Kitchen , I had learned to do chicken rice set, cutting chef , prepare lunch buffet food item.

Take the heavy wok is my hardest part of job, but served noodle soup is my enjoyable part of the job.
Grand Hyatt gave me the experience of being the Hyatt family. Working as n Grand Hyatt gave me the opportunity to go for holiday with my family and got free stay at another Hyatt hotels around the world.
5 days a week
meal provided

8.5 hour daily working time

monitor cctv and doing patrolling

bring guest to the hospital or police station

send to doing fire fighting trainning
A very straight forward company to work, fun & great teamwork

well Hotel design & well maintain too

Very Systematic & organize in term of set the data base & standard to follow
Pros
Very particular & details on Hygiene standard
Cons
Too Comfort & diont take challenge to change
Overall is a fun place to work at. Gain a lot of experiences and learn a lot of things from other chefs. Friendly stuff and willing to teach you . Furthermore, they will give you the chance to handle stuff .
Pros
get to learn things from different stations.
Cons
working hours .
Hyatt is well known 5 stars hotel in Kuala Lumpur.Been employee as a technician.My duty is keep all fcu,electrical and bcs system in good condition.I learn new technologi about bcs (Building control system) how to manage the software.The challenge i face to give best satisfactory experience everytime guest staying in Hyatt.I have best HOD and team always given hands when inneed.
1. It is always busy on a daily basis with reservations, calls, emails and side duties.
2. Managed to learn more on admin works and the real purpose of a hostess.
Best Place to Work,best management.Work life Balance.
Less Stress.best Owner.Understanding Superior.Flexibility of Work.

Learn and Grown.Team Work and Help each Other
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Learn a lot
Great team

Great view from sky lobby

Great restaurant

Always think about employee welfare

Always fell good while working
A big hotel with modern facilities ....good locations... nice cafeteria for staff... world class JP terrence restaurant...
Pros
nice hotel
Cons
no reception counter s at lobby area guest have to take lift to 39 floor