IBM

IBM

IBM Employee Review

Nice

Nice to work here. I was working on a contract basis. Work from home when I worked there. I needed fast internet and they provided the laptop. Loved the team but there is no career advancement. Was laid off when I was told my contract will be extended. But then I was compensated for one month’s extra salary. So I’m fine.

Pros

Work from home, no jams

Cons

Long work hours, work on off days, work on odd hours

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

flexible working environment

IBM is known for having a strong corporate culture that emphasizes innovation, collaboration, and diversity. The company has a long history of promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace and has been recognized for its efforts in this area. IBM also encourages its employees to be creative and think outside the box, and encourages continuous learning and development. The company values teamwork and open communication, and it encourages employees to share ideas and work together to achieve common goals. IBM also has a flexible work policy, which allows employees to balance their work and personal lives.

A good and proud place to work

Simplify the job scop and easy to understand method. It's being a long process to finish to just finish one job. For example, onboarding updates it's done by us in Malaysia, and the same thing they are doing in China, which makes us confused at the end. The data, the file not tele and so many issues. Make it simple and short end process.

Pros

salary

Cons

job load

Good experience

I was under contract not much benefit. But working in IBM is eye opening toward other opportunities outside. Under the name of IBM a lot more jobs and role can be taken if one look for enough position.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Contract basis

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits