Here to help
Coronavirus update

IBM Employee Reviews

Showing all 30,263 reviews
Very process driven/oriented, good control in place which keep the the huge organization run in place. My role used to have work life balance so that's a plus point. overall this the culture is good and i was happy to work there.
Great place to work from day one until now. typical day here is great I have learned several new programs as for management it a blessing workplace Most enjoyable co-worker
Pros
Team work
Cons
No cons
Freedom to work with your though. Great learning Experience. Excellent work culture. Inovation Hub allows you to keep your skillset up to date and you can contribute your thought to enhance the internal product.
It's very good company to work with except for salary. The compensation will not get increased on every year. You will get lots of exposure to learn new domains.
Buena empresa para crecer, siempre y cuando se domines el inglés y cuentes con contrato indefinido.
Pros
Eps 100%, planilla, cooperativa IBM
Cons
Distancia de mi casa era muy lejos, falta de proyectos dependiendo el cliente
I worked in GTS for 4 years and experienced a couple of reorgs. The reorg decisions came from higher levels and really do not make sense in the eyes of people who do the daily work. No surprise we keep losing business.
Pros
work / life balance
Cons
bad business decisions
IBM has really gone through changes that are not good for the compnay as a whole. The leadership is out to protect themselves and they don't seem to care who they step on in the process
Pros
n/a
Cons
Poor Senior Leadership
very motivational in every aspect..good flexibility to employees.. good place for developing personal skills and professional skills..A lot of events been held to relieve from stress..
I was a Financial Analysis Consultant with IBM and it had pros and cons. 90% of the people I worked with were positive and willing to help when needed. A few managers (not usually in my direct line) were helpful in making sure I had what I needed to succeed. The hardest part of my job was making a work/life balance. Since teams were made up of resources from all over the world, meetings were not always during my 8-5 workday. It took a few conversations to come to an agreement on how these issues would be handled and in the end, everyone was happy with the outcome. I do not like to let a few bad apples ruin my view of an entire company, so if I were given the opportunity, I would most likely return to work at IBM.
Pros
Parental Bonding Leave, Breastmilk Shipment Program
Cons
Management is not always supportive
Not bad, but happy to leave
The office life went downhill, office was less than a third full.

They did offer good training and access to online courses

Pay was acceptable, contract terms and benefits were not as good as my previous employer
Good company for juniors to learn about processes and documentation and low level technical stuff. Once you are Senior (6-7 years experience), get out of there FAST. Dont... even...hesitate...
Entreprise qui se veut jeune, et surtout il y a une possiblité d'évolution.
Espace de travail très convivial.

Bref, ne pas hésitez à travaillez ches IBM Interactive ou IBM France
Pros
titre restaurant, titre de transport, management délégatif, avantage en nature
It's pleasure to working with IBM where I have learned so many things. Management is very cooperative and practical which always help to enhance our skills and career path.
I loved working with IBM, if I was given an opportunity I would like to join the company again, liked the culture and management, eithcs that the company has and followed.
Good environment for graduate hires to acquire knwoledge and work on various topics.The salaries are not up to the mark at least not in India and that definitely does not reflect the resources hardwork.
Super Fast Paste Environment, great opportunity to learn and grow. Huge team, many of the team members are working off-shore, a few working on-shore...
Good and relaxed work place to work. Work culture is good and no need to bother about pressure. It depends on project. If you want relaxed work place IBM is the company.
IBM is big, but you can find small teams that are stable, well-run, and fun to work in. Immediate and upper management control much of the culture, so teams can vary widely in dynamics.
En mi opinión es una empresa de crecimiento laboral pero es muy selectiva
Pros
Amplio lugar de convivencia
Cons
La mayor parte de tiempo laboras parado
If you like an environment where management talk down to you, you’re forced to adopt processes that are ill-conceived or not well thought out, IBM is for you. The marketing world there is ultra competitive, cutthroat, backstabbing and not one where you have the room to breathe, be creative, or feel safe. Elbows out and you might survive! Not a world where the best ideas win. The loudest voices are heard.
Pros
Nice workspace
Cons
Cutthroat, poor management, poor creative marketing
Its a good platform to learn and work with friendly atmosphere.We have so many upskilling programs.Management always encourages employees to do certifications or innovations.
Pros
Team lunch
Cons
No Job security in any situation