Here to help
Coronavirus update

IBM Employee Reviews in Cyberjaya

Cyberjaya61 reviews
The project was Korean Airlines and the work culture is quite unique as it is 24/7.
I learned on how to deal with customers more effectively and the hardest part of this job is rotational shift basis.
Excellent company to work with, fun environment, good leaders , team work, opportunity to learn more , I had gained in depth knowledge and experience in ibm.
Pros
activities
Cons
too much work
-It depends on the account which you are supporting
-Some account workload is really high

-Some are quite relax

-The busy the account you are supporting the more you learn

-The colleague is supportive
I was hired by Manpower. It would have been better if I was given the opportunity to work direct with IBM. 3 years of remote support to Singapore Executives has helped me in my next career. If there was an opportunity to be hired directly, I would have stayed longer with IBM.
Productive and fun workplace, with friendly staff and good security. Supportive colleagues and managers. I would recommend others to join in the party!
Work Life Balance: Suitable for Mums" nevertheless if your direct manager is adaptive to the work and family balance.

Friendly environment among work mates.
A good place for Career progression. Understanding management, caring people. It's all about family and caring in IBM. Good leadership between the leaders.
The culture was great with the MNC environment and you need to be great in handling stress. People were great and will be more awesome if they had change the team lead
* Stressful environment
* I have learned to new troubleshooting knowledge, conversation skills, and anger management

* Management is not approachable

* There is no Work-life balance

* The hardest part of the job is to convince the unsatisfied customers, but always managed to calm them and resolve their issue

* A good and fun working colleagues. Enjoy resolving customer issues.
Pros
Cons
Short Break
Its a fun and full of knowledgeable place to work. More on learning new process and more concentration on new projects. A lot of opportunity to learn new new ideas and technologies.
My favourite company to work in. I like the culture there-work life balance. A very good environment to work, a nice place. Very professional managers and Team Leaders. I wish I can work there again.
Even though working environment in IBM is hectic, it will be a good beginning for a fresh graduate. Things can be learned such as basic IT troubleshooting, Server access, network issue, installation and also perform multitask.
I learned so many things in IBM. How to managed stressful environment, multitasking and etc. How to handle irate customer, how fast you can collect the date over the phone and how to manage the interaction with the customer.
Communication among various people across global.
Multinational environment

Profesionnal management

Good Team work among team members and team leader
An innovative company that is sure to make waves in the future. I highly suggest people look into this company as a place to work and as a role model for companies wishing to implement triple bottom line sustainable management.
It fun and normal as everything happens the way it should as expected. Everything basically is as expected nothing really stressful and the environment is friendly.
I love working in IBM, since I can learn so much about IT and new technology. The environment is good and I can meet so many nice people around here. I also have the opportunity to talk closer with the country manager of IBM GDC and get so much inspirations from him.
A good environment with many friendly teams . Able to learn more things and adapt easily to the Service Desk environment. The best place for the fresh graduates to endure into an IT environment
Good working environment, flexibility to work from home compared to be in office everyday. Good work life balance. Good learning place to learn new experience and task.
I have learned a lot in my work and he the working environment was good. I workplace culture is beyond the expectations. Management also good organized.
IBM like the name itself - always supported knowledge sharing. Lots of training available and they even have good leaders that grow other people to be greater than them.
Pros
Good working culture, good pay, nice workplace, lot of trainings.
Cons
The engagement of third-party in hiring and employment under those people - that was so unsecure.