IBM

IBM Employee Reviews in Cyberjaya

Cyberjaya64 reviews

Found 64 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,947 reviews

good

not bad to learn, but dont expect fast promotion or big increment. learn to play politic might help you get promoted faster. being silent bring you nowhere

A good and proud place to work

Simplify the job scop and easy to understand method. It's being a long process to finish to just finish one job. For example, onboarding updates it's done by us in Malaysia, and the same thing they are doing in China, which makes us confused at the end. The data, the file not tele and so many issues. Make it simple and short end process.

Pros

salary

Cons

job load

Good supportive and always on the edge of technology company.

Good supportive and always on the edge of technology company. Global collaboration team. Updated with latest cloud technology and superb project management and delivery support methodology.

Good company for long term

Very comfortable company to work with and the benefit is given is very amazing. Never feel down when I work here. Unfortunately due to the business downturn, IBM GDC Malaysia must close down and I'm one of it those affected. At least they give lumpsum of money for us

Pros

13th salary, medical for all family member

Cons

Company closedown

Productive and fun work place

Excellent company to work with, fun environment, good leaders , team work, opportunity to learn more , I had gained in depth knowledge and experience in ibm.

Pros

activities

Cons

too much work

The company has been changed to Concentrix

The project was Korean Airlines and the work culture is quite unique as it is 24/7. I learned on how to deal with customers more effectively and the hardest part of this job is rotational shift basis.

High pace, stress workplace

-It depends on the account which you are supporting -Some account workload is really high -Some are quite relax -The busy the account you are supporting the more you learn -The colleague is supportive

Good Place to work

I was hired by Manpower. It would have been better if I was given the opportunity to work direct with IBM. 3 years of remote support to Singapore Executives has helped me in my next career. If there was an opportunity to be hired directly, I would have stayed longer with IBM.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace, with friendly staff and good security. Supportive colleagues and managers. I would recommend others to join in the party!

Work Life Balance: Suitable for Mums

Work Life Balance: Suitable for Mums" nevertheless if your direct manager is adaptive to the work and family balance. Friendly environment among work mates.

A good place for Career progression

A good place for Career progression. Understanding management, caring people. It's all about family and caring in IBM. Good leadership between the leaders.

Will be great without agency

The culture was great with the MNC environment and you need to be great in handling stress. People were great and will be more awesome if they had change the team lead

Everyday learning something new

* Stressful environment * I have learned to new troubleshooting knowledge, conversation skills, and anger management * Management is not approachable * There is no Work-life balance * The hardest part of the job is to convince the unsatisfied customers, but always managed to calm them and resolve their issue * A good and fun working colleagues. Enjoy resolving customer issues.

Pros

Cons

Short Break

Collaborative with multiple people from different cultures

Its a fun and full of knowledgeable place to work. More on learning new process and more concentration on new projects. A lot of opportunity to learn new new ideas and technologies.

A very good company

My favourite company to work in. I like the culture there-work life balance. A very good environment to work, a nice place. Very professional managers and Team Leaders. I wish I can work there again.

lot of things to learn

Even though working environment in IBM is hectic, it will be a good beginning for a fresh graduate. Things can be learned such as basic IT troubleshooting, Server access, network issue, installation and also perform multitask.

Good company

I learned so many things in IBM. How to managed stressful environment, multitasking and etc. How to handle irate customer, how fast you can collect the date over the phone and how to manage the interaction with the customer.

Awesome

Communication among various people across global. Multinational environment Profesionnal management Good Team work among team members and team leader

Fun and cool workplace

It fun and normal as everything happens the way it should as expected. Everything basically is as expected nothing really stressful and the environment is friendly.

A good place to learn

I love working in IBM, since I can learn so much about IT and new technology. The environment is good and I can meet so many nice people around here. I also have the opportunity to talk closer with the country manager of IBM GDC and get so much inspirations from him.

Fun working environment

A good environment with many friendly teams . Able to learn more things and adapt easily to the Service Desk environment. The best place for the fresh graduates to endure into an IT environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • IBM
  • Cyberjaya
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?