IBM

Damansara Utama5 reviews

3.5Salary & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,952 reviews

Good experience

Everyday is a busy day with new situation to deal with. A good manager that always motivates us to be better. Co-workers are of different type of people. The biggest challenge was dealing with the extra long working hours and seniors who are not helpful. The best experience will be learning in how the real work world is.

Pros

flexiable working hours

Cons

extra long working hours

Great culture

Great environment. Bond between bosses and workers are great just like friends. No stress. Work as a team helping each other. And great system in ibm.

Productive and a fun place

Good culture . High learning standards . People there do follow the actual process . Learn many new application . Learn more about the importance of communicaton . Email writing is a must .

wonderful environment to work

Such a great place to work, friendly staff, A lot of benefits a lot of entertainment and celebration have worklife balance Manager willing to help when having problems.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

no cons

productive and fun workplace with team colleagues

Fun and more learning at workplace with team colleagues and manager. I have improve my learning skills. Flexible time of working making us easy and fun for work.

Pros

team lunch each quater

Cons

short break, tea break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits