IBM

Malaysia6 reviews

3.5Job Security & Advancement

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,952 reviews

Good Place to work

I was hired by Manpower. It would have been better if I was given the opportunity to work direct with IBM. 3 years of remote support to Singapore Executives has helped me in my next career. If there was an opportunity to be hired directly, I would have stayed longer with IBM.

Productive and Great place to work

Productive and Great place to work. I was given opportunities to develop my skills and gains the knowledge in various function of task. Responsbilities : • Global Administrative • Managing Directors and Executives from US (handling all tasks virtually and via phone calls) • Managing calendar • Handling/managing appointment and calls • Handling travel - flight and accommodation • Handling claims - flights, hotel, per diem, etc. • Other special task/project as and when needed

Good working place

IBM Malaysia is a professional working place. Can learn lot of things here. We can mingle around with foreign staff's. Happy working at IBM Malaysia.

Productive and fun workplace

Very high task to be done at the minimum duration given. Hardest part of the job is handling fussy managers and make them understand certain things. All my co workers were so friendly and it's fun to work among them. The management was good. I learned how to manage calendar of my managers which is tricky to do. It's interesting to learn through this.

Cons

Short breaks

Flexi Free time

I've learn a lot of secretary job, such as attending meeting, taking minutes, calling AMEX to do some travel arrangements for my clients who at United States. Every end of month submitting their expenses reports to their higher management without failed. If there is any urgent issue there is always a way and help from the co workers to help out or fix it. Everyday is the compliment day from the clients.

Pros

Free Coffee and cheap Snacks

Cons

Independant

Very good

IBM is a great company to work with. Assist multiple IBM US IBM Directors virtually. Ensure that calendar is up to date and accept meeting invites as well as send out meeting invites to directors' clients. Book travel for clients (flight, hotel and car) both locally and internationally. Prepare clients expense claims during travels to ensure that the corporate credit card is up to date and all expenses are covered.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits