IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Fulfillment Associate

Fulfillment Associate5 reviews
Malaysia5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,947 reviews

flexi and work life balance

IBM promotes work life balance and dynamic environment to the employees. As this is a multinational company, the strategy, business direction keep on transforming and look out for great opportunity. Due to its rapid change, an employee required relocate to grab opportunity outside Malaysia. Learned a few systems and skills across different team. Cultural and employee background diversity has opened up my mind about their working culture and positive attitudes cultivated by them.

The most enjoyable work

Working with different culture people is so amazing . IBM teaches the punctuality in me. Made me to adopt to the world class culture at work. Working with company like IBM feel so blessed

IBM's review

IBM has great upper management and is a great place to work for. There are many diverse jobs and career paths within the company. Felt like part of a family with aspirations to be great and help others as one big team

Pros

Great work life balance, understanding and helpful co workers

Cons

The pay is too low, they know it is less than other companies and they make up for it in flexible hours.

best job till today

management is the best which i have seen till today, Its a fun place to work with the talented and supportive team.I learned a lot of work each day with a challenging and exciting environment.

Place with warm people

When I was there the whole time the people there were friendly, warm and very welcoming therefore I felt at home very quick and things run so smoothly. The people were very helpful and always willing to learn and teach at the same time.

Pros

Friendly people, colleagues and managers are close

Cons

low increment for the yearly increment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits