IBM Employee Review

Place with warm people

9 October 2015
When I was there the whole time the people there were friendly, warm and very welcoming therefore I felt at home very quick and things run so smoothly. The people were very helpful and always willing to learn and teach at the same time.
Pros
Friendly people, colleagues and managers are close
Cons
low increment for the yearly increment
27 May 2018
IBM promotes work life balance and dynamic environment to the employees. As this is a multinational company, the strategy, business direction keep on transforming and look out for great opportunity. Due to its rapid change, an employee required relocate to grab opportunity outside Malaysia. Learned a few systems and skills across different team. Cultural and employee background diversity has opened up my mind about their working culture and positive attitudes cultivated by them.
22 February 2017
Working with different culture people is so amazing . IBM teaches the punctuality in me. Made me to adopt to the world class culture at work. Working with company like IBM feel so blessed
26 April 2020
Same location
work life balance is there , but still depends on manager.
as long you do not misuse the privilege the management has given to employee, you are good.

Opportunities to grow.
Pros
work life balance, fair internal movement opportunities
Cons
few employee benefits has been cut down through years, but i guess its the same almost everywhere for cost saving. Some managers do micromanage.