Here to help: Coronavirus update

IBM Employee Reviews

Malaysia150 reviews
The company has been changed to Concentrix
The project was Korean Airlines and the work culture is quite unique as it is 24/7.
I learned on how to deal with customers more effectively and the hardest part of this job is rotational shift basis.
Unfair paid
Unfair paid because i didint get increment but i have to work until late night but still manager not recognised our contribution towards company. I feel really disappointed with management.
Flexible working environment
It has a flexible working environment and offer good opportunities for career growth. The manager and team leader also provide great support to the team.
Overall
1) Lots of activities and colleagues, a lot of people exposure (2) Regional exposure (3) Nice office environment (4) Structured, all SOPs already in place
Fun workplace with Foosball table
A good environment workplace with family oriented culture. Between bosses and workers are great just like friends. Work as a team by helping each other. Able to learn more things and adapt easily. The best place for the internship programmed or fresh graduates.
Pros
Good teammate support
Cons
Late night support
Fun and cool workplace
It fun and normal as everything happens the way it should as expected. Everything basically is as expected nothing really stressful and the environment is friendly.
A good place to learn
I love working in IBM, since I can learn so much about IT and new technology. The environment is good and I can meet so many nice people around here. I also have the opportunity to talk closer with the country manager of IBM GDC and get so much inspirations from him.
Good Start
It is a good place to start your career, with understanding superior, good team mate, flexibility, and latest technology being implemented.
Easily accessible, nearby public transport/
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?
N/a
There is a challenge for those who get used to commercial accounting process. Also, the company is using in-house system where is slightly different to other company have.
Collaborative enrvironment
Salary is not very competitive but colleagues are very helpful. Internal work process can be very tedious. Must be very IT savvy to be able to experience the wealth of information that is available for all staff.
My leaders were very supportive so it was a very enjoyable environment to work in.
Pros
Helpful team
Cons
Benfits, job security, tedious process
Great culture
Great environment. Bond between bosses and workers are great just like friends. No stress. Work as a team helping each other. And great system in ibm.
Fun working environment
A good environment with many friendly teams . Able to learn more things and adapt easily to the Service Desk environment. The best place for the fresh graduates to endure into an IT environment
Good working environment
Good working environment, flexibility to work from home compared to be in office everyday. Good work life balance. Good learning place to learn new experience and task.
Overall OK
over all OK since I was a contractor so not many things that I could enjoy.

I enjoined working there would have continued but the contract was lost to another tech company.
Pros
nothing
Cons
sometimes yes had to visit customer TOCS at midnight
Overall good experienced
I have learned a lot in my work and he the working environment was good. I workplace culture is beyond the expectations. Management also good organized.
Productive. Good for enhance your skills
The company really taking care the employee. Good environment to work with open-door terms where you can talk and discuss to the high level management.
Pros
Flexible working hours, work balance, salary increment
Cons
Healthcare
Fun work place
Good environment and management.
Dinner every month.

Friendly colleague.

The best place to work with supportive manager and team mates.

Always have a team building course.
Pros
Fun work place with good environment
Cons
Work at night based on position
Good working culture
IBM like the name itself - always supported knowledge sharing. Lots of training available and they even have good leaders that grow other people to be greater than them.
Pros
Good working culture, good pay, nice workplace, lot of trainings.
Cons
The engagement of third-party in hiring and employment under those people - that was so unsecure.
Great environment
IBM is the best working environment I ever have in my working experienced, which very flexible working hour and you can work independent with goal set and report done as per timeline.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Flexible
Productive workplace with good teamwork
Good work culture overall with supportive teams, but plagued with management problems, including budget cuts leading to increased workloads and minimal pay increments.
Pros
Meal claims
Cons
No OT claims and terrible healthcare
Good company good culture
Good company with good culture. really enjoyed working with these people. Great team work, solution driven, great management style, professional spirit.