Here to help: Coronavirus update

IBM Employee Reviews

Malaysia150 reviews
The company has been changed to Concentrix
The project was Korean Airlines and the work culture is quite unique as it is 24/7.
I learned on how to deal with customers more effectively and the hardest part of this job is rotational shift basis.
Fun Working Place
The work environment/company culture is very positive and makes the work day enjoyable. They do good a great job investing in employee development with ongoing trainings and sessions to help prosper continuous learning.
Pros
Company Training
Cons
Odd Working Hours
Fun Place
Everybody supporting each other, fun place to work,
Management so good, work place culture silent

hardest part to liaise with boss in different country
Flexible working time is good, but...
IBM Malaysia is great work place for those who want flexible working times such as working moms, but not a good place for employees who want to experience enthusiastic and extensive tasks. It's hard to develop your own ability in this place.
Pros
Flexible work environment (work from home)
Cons
Limited job position available
Awesome place
A good place to work where work life balance is given a big importance. Job Culture where employees are allowed to work from home is an advantage that is not available in other organization
Pros
Work From Home, Workculture
Cons
Na
Opportunity and Culture
Good place to nurture talent and grow expertise. Organized process and structure in place and helpful management. As company transform and change through time, many of the opportunity to grow for experienced internals is rationalize / minimized.
Pros
flexibility for working hours
Cons
com & ben getting inattractive
The most enjoyable work
Working with different culture people is so amazing . IBM teaches the punctuality in me. Made me to adopt to the world class culture at work. Working with company like IBM feel so blessed
Fun workplace
Flexible working environment
Management ability – Having leadership skills and the ability to manage others is key for employee success.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Min Benefits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?
Good working place
IBM Malaysia is a professional working place. Can learn lot of things here. We can mingle around with foreign staff's. Happy working at IBM Malaysia.
Working Culture
The culture environment very good and relax. Working here will give a good exposure specially for IBM product. With the good environment the company apply the value of cooperation.
Pros
Relax and good environment
High Efficient Working Environment
Every coworker that I work with are highly efficient. All problems and solutions be given within 24 hours. However, all the supervisors always supportive to their staff.
Pros
Flexi working hours and privilege to work from home
Cons
High stress working environment.
Good place to start work
Good company with good leader.
Good enviroment and good lifestail.

Friendly college.

Celebrate every festival in the country.
Good company
I have learned alot about Cloud , project management and soft skills.
- great place to work and learn.

- secure job.

- management is good.

- Co workers helpful and nice team.

- hard part to work late nights.

- best part is work from home
Fun Workplace
I gained good Administrative and Management Skills, Good Communication & Problem Solving Skills and Leadership Skills during my time working in IBM. We worked well in a team to ensure the scorecard looks good and to satisfy customer with quick turnaround and within the SLA. The hardest part was during month end closing where all things must be done especially the billing job to capture monthly revenue. The most enjoyable part is the teamwork and the support from Team Leader and Manager
Pros
Flexibility - work from home
Cons
Work during Malaysia Public holidays
Productive and fun workplace
Very high task to be done at the minimum duration given.

Hardest part of the job is handling fussy managers and make them understand certain things.

All my co workers were so friendly and it's fun to work among them.

The management was good.

I learned how to manage calendar of my managers which is tricky to do. It's interesting to learn through this.
Cons
Short breaks
wonderful environment to work
Such a great place to work,
friendly staff,

A lot of benefits

a lot of entertainment and celebration

have worklife balance

Manager willing to help when having problems.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no cons
Healthy place to work
Its a challenging business department where the SLA needs to be achieved. I have a excellent manager who take cares of in terms of
Year end review
Pros
Healthy environment to work
Cons
No place to workout
Agile and fun working place
I have been working with this company for past 6 years, where I have developed my widespread experience with business analysis workflow process. I have specific experience in three main functions for Services, Annuity Services – Project Based Services, Hardware and Accounts Receivable for Asia Pacific America and Europe. I was responsible for extracting functional requirements from end to end user - operations team and translating those requirements into detailed requirements. Though I have greatly enjoyed this role, I am looking for a new challenge that will provide me with the opportunity to further develop my career.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Late night meetings
Short term work place
Workload is heavy, no work life balance if you are on sales plan. day to day non stop meeting and work late most of the time, miss family quality time.
Good experience
Everyday is a busy day with new situation to deal with. A good manager that always motivates us to be better. Co-workers are of different type of people. The biggest challenge was dealing with the extra long working hours and seniors who are not helpful. The best experience will be learning in how the real work world is.
Pros
flexiable working hours
Cons
extra long working hours
Fun, exciting workplace
A company that provides positive career development and working environment that promotes efficiency and effectiveness in the staffs. As the reporting structure is an upward reporting, the team has high visibility to CFOs and Controllers. This is also the most challenging part of the work. However, having co-workers who practices team work, knowledge sharing among team members are encouraged, which have also made works simpler.
Pros
Meal allowance for working overtime
Cons
Closings happen in weekly and quarterly basis