IKEA

IKEA Employee Reviews

Malaysia54 reviews

Found 54 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,660 reviews

Good place to gain experienced

The work that is learned every day there, as a placewhere we maintain other job scops so every day theplace where we look will change.management is okay and good.happy very much work there because of the manylessons learned and helped me improve the englishlanguage.

Productive and fast paced environment

I work as a part timer since 2017.Pro:Food subsidy for coworkersStaff discount Medical insurance Relax boundaries between management and coworkers Cons:Touché, sometimes stress schedule Deal with complicated customer

A good place to know about culture of workplace starter

A workplace full of adventure, need to always putting a mindset of work by own style. Good salary RM 9 per hour, 25 hours a week or +. Communication is strongly used to achieve more in knowledge and managing things around.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Low hour been given as part timer

Best workplace

Tempat kerja terbaik pernah saya jumpa,dari penjagaan staff dikawasan locker dan tempat rehat sangatlah terbaikKemudahan yang sangat selesaSuasana kerja yang seronok

Pros

Locker dan tempat rehat cantik dan makanan sedap

The best work place with great staff benefit.

A good place for working experience and learn the working culture and people.Great staff benefit for married person as have maternity leave.Working in Ccc , taught me to be patient with difficult Sg customer and TSP issues.

Pros

discount product, annual leave and incentives

Cons

short break, late shift and work on most for the weekend

Great workplace with many talented co -workers

A good place to gain experience for fresh graduate. You get to learn many new skills. Co-workers are really friendly and helpful. Only 5 workings days.

Pros

Staff discount, subsidies meal, health insurance

Cons

Bad management, too many paperwork

Its okay to work.

Working here is fine. But the salary is not tht high. The management is fine. Hope for higher position. Working with senior co worker is challenging. Thats it

Pros

Healthcare, subsidise food, co worker discount and many more

Cons

Working environment

Productive and fun

I would say work at IKEA is really productive and fun as the colleagues there is friendly and mind to help and share anything that related to work. It make the new workers are easily to cope with the workplace environment and less stressful.

Pros

Gain staff discount if you buy anything from IKEA

Cons

Short breaks

great team members and supportive enviroment

there are lot of department, each department will link to others, they really supportive and help each others very well. positif enviroment and workplace also good leadership.

Pros

staff discount for food.

Cons

parttimers will have limited working hours

Worst management

Working at ikea is the worst work I ever seen. They not helping each other and worst management. Stressful life and workflow is the worst part. They really don’t know to treat their employees.

Pros

Free parking

Cons

Worst management

Fun workplace , good place to learn new skills and self development

Hej , The HR team is so great , fun working environment and always got to learn something new everyday . Keen to know more and discover about IKEA culture and getting more opportunities!

Pros

Best price for meals

Cons

Time

Great experiences!

Too many things I have learned at IKEA, and working with more than 1 department Increased my ability of work. Doing multitasking is really helpful for me in my future work.

Very fun work environment with no boundaries with the manager. But still need to respect them even though they treat you like friend and family.

Very fun with everyone helps each other even though they were not from your department. Exposed to a different area of my expertise. The culture was good.

Very good place for gain experience in interact with various people

In my review, Ikea is the most happier work places. In ikea every staff like a family. Top management are very supportive, helpful and cheer. Ikea have a good mission that will growth together as a one group. Does not have any gap between boss and the staff.

Is a good place to gain experience

Work as technician is not difficult task , it make difficult when i have to work alone by myself at one shift. So i have to well manage my job with help from my team leader.

Good to learning about systems

Two shifts Good culture & learning Good team Management was great New systems to learn Enjoy all of the jobs Difficult sometimes to check systems which took more time

Fun and friendly work

The working environment is very pleasant and comfortable, I also have the benefits of staff discounts eating in the staff cafeteria. The job expose me to many different working people and also customers. Overall, very good company to work with !

Pros

Staff benefits

Cons

N/a

Good Company

- Have many good benefit for staff. Example, staff discount, lunch discount & drinks is free, tertial outing, & festival gift. - High salary compared other retailer. - You can good work life balance.

Productive and fun working environment among co workers

Life inside the blue box of IKEA Batu Kawan is great. The co-workers are so helpful as all of them understand the value of the company. Togetherness is the virtue and its shows among the co-workers that the spirit is high.

Fast Paced.

A place you could grow indefinitely, with proper guidance from your superior. IKEA is a good platform to discover your field. they support the idea of cross function roles and very open minded.

A great workplace with a great working cultures and values.

Work in shift with two days leaves a week. Greets and helps customers with a positively manner. Learned a lot about working in a group especially during the commercial built up. It is a great workplace with great work cultures and values. Always envy the togetherness values. The most fun parts is when the daily budget is hit and when the customers are happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKEA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits