IKEA logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,652 reviews

Very fun work environment with no boundaries with the manager. But still need to respect them even though they treat you like friend and family.

Very fun with everyone helps each other even though they were not from your department. Exposed to a different area of my expertise. The culture was good.

Fun workplace , good place to learn new skills and self development

Hej , The HR team is so great , fun working environment and always got to learn something new everyday . Keen to know more and discover about IKEA culture and getting more opportunities!

Pros

Best price for meals

Cons

Time

Great experiences!

Too many things I have learned at IKEA, and working with more than 1 department Increased my ability of work. Doing multitasking is really helpful for me in my future work.

Very good place for gain experience in interact with various people

In my review, Ikea is the most happier work places. In ikea every staff like a family. Top management are very supportive, helpful and cheer. Ikea have a good mission that will growth together as a one group. Does not have any gap between boss and the staff.

Good to learning about systems

Two shifts Good culture & learning Good team Management was great New systems to learn Enjoy all of the jobs Difficult sometimes to check systems which took more time

Fast Paced.

A place you could grow indefinitely, with proper guidance from your superior. IKEA is a good platform to discover your field. they support the idea of cross function roles and very open minded.

It's a fun place

good company and the environment are so good. all the staff are so friendly and the benefit are awesome. i have a good time at IKEA. Many things i learned there.

Good company

Good work environment.the benefits is so interesting.company always provided training to staff to gain more knowledge and experience for better services to customer.

Good environment

Learn some value while working at ikea. I learnt about togetherness to work together to settle the task and not being selfish. In the orher hand, i learn how to treat and handle the customer.

Pros

Many benefits

Installation Configuration

Experienced in working at IKEA Cheras Qmatic System Technical training & customer experience Installation Configuration Customer Experience and Journey Management \ Qmatic Induction Products and Solutions v2

Jobs at IKEA

See more jobs

Working in ikea makes me learn about new product teamwork and working under preassure. Fun enviroment unfortunately but did not give the chance to continue my contract as it is 3rd party

Pros

Did not manage to enjoy any benefit

Cons

Contract for 1 montj who does that?

Fun workplace with good staff benefits.

IKEA, IKEA Damansara specifically is a good workplace because it has a very healthy, friendly and fun environment. IKEA has a lot of staff benefits and also they often reward their staff.

Pros

Cheap staff lunch

Cons

Too many training sessions, irregular hours.

gain more experiencein HUman Resources more deeply as i was solely doing all the HR task

I had great experience and knowledge gain from the organizations. all the task should be able to finish on time and being able to communicate for employees and employers has provided more stronger advancement. More practices of HR has been used and preparing payroll. Even can work on public holidays and the culture was enjoyable with all the staff and ability to learn valuable information

Pros

affordable lunches, free delivery, free parking

Cons

office conditions

One company that will take care or your benefit

Have a lot of benefit for staff that not all other company have like pregnancy benefit got 2 month leave for wife and 1 month leave for the husband. Really worthwhile

Pros

Cheap lunch

Cons

Long term probation

Fun work to place.

Ikea is the place where u can work in one team. They never compare one and another. Their working environment is the best. I used to be intern. So i can try every department they have. Sales department, customer relation, communication and interior designer, and logistic. I gain more experience in each department

Pros

Co worker restaurant. Benefit

Cons

Healthcare

An organization that have passion to work

IKEA have Lot of experiences in building career path by searching the inner strength and capabilities. This strength of company also will help to grow co-worker and step new life path in better ways.

Productive, fun, and challenging environment

I am people person, fast learner and working well under pressure with minimum supervision. Able communicate with all level of management. I am having 17 years working experience in retail and sports, boutique, banking , fast food restaurant. I am always tackle new challenge working experience to enrich my knowledge and management skills and broaden my horizon working under different multinationals company.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short break and healthcare

Produktif and fun workplace

I just resign because I'm only a part timer and need to find a basic salary... I'm want to be the permanent staff but I have to wait for the turn.. after finish contract I resign..

Fast paced

there is a lot a person can learn from the company. the working experience is very fast paced but there is more than enough to keep a person occupied. This helps the workers to develop more skills than they realize.

Pros

good lunch

Cons

packed store

Excellent work environment

I have already worked in this prestigious company under contractor. I found that company very good. Ambient environment particularly employees friendly

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Minum break is good

knowledge

I learn a lot with this company and what I learn I use when I study and work with other company. I learn how to handle costumer and solve problem

Pros

bonus

Cons

short break