IKEA

IKEA Management reviews

Two shifts Good culture & learning Good team Management was great New systems to learn Enjoy all of the jobs Difficult sometimes to check systems which took more time
Working at ikea is the worst work I ever seen. They not helping each other and worst management. Stressful life and workflow is the worst part. They really don’t know to treat their employees.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Worst management
In my review, Ikea is the most happier work places. In ikea every staff like a family. Top management are very supportive, helpful and cheer. Ikea have a good mission that will growth together as a one group. Does not have any gap between boss and the staff.
loading and unloading item. driving forklift and reach truck. unfair management. buyers culture. start up operation is the difficult part. enjoyable colleague.
Experienced in working at IKEA Cheras Qmatic System Technical training & customer experience Installation Configuration Customer Experience and Journey Management \ Qmatic Induction Products and Solutions v2
I am people person, fast learner and working well under pressure with minimum supervision. Able communicate with all level of management. I am having 17 years working experience in retail and sports, boutique, banking , fast food restaurant. I am always tackle new challenge working experience to enrich my knowledge and management skills and broaden my horizon working under different multinationals company.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break and healthcare
The HR manager in IKEA Cheras were pretty inflexible in her management style where she sticks so closely to the handbook and no negotiation allowed. The core values of development did not put into practice and a couple of staff were made force resigned due to several reasons. However, the sales team were very family driven and carries good vibes.
Pros
Discounted lunches, staff discount on purchase
Cons
Minimal benefits, minimal self-development, minimal training